US$442
Bookgreece.com
Laokasti Villas(Oia)(Great Value!)
US$136
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Caldera Villas(Oia)(Great Value!)
US$1,057
Priceline
US$625
Hotels.com
All reviewscaldera viewfew stepsgreat hostsnice poolapartment was cleanbus stopminute walkgyrosperfect locationexplore the islandbeautiful oiafull kitchensmall kitchenvisiting santorinifantastic stayrestaurants and shopsthe main street
Reviewed 27 September 2017

This is a Perfect spot for a vacation. It is a walking distance to the Bus Terminal. Walking Distance to all what Oia has to offer. Facilities are great. Great and Friendly Staff (Very Accommodating). They gave us a tons of information about things to do in Oia. We ate pizza at the Patio every night. There is this great tasting Pizza place close to the property (ask the staff). Across the alley where the we stayed is a restaurant. Very convenient. I would stay in this place again.

If I have to complain, I wish there is something to hold on to on the deeper side of the pool. I know how to swim, just paranoid of not being able to hold on to something on the deeper side of the pool. But the pool is great to relax to, even if I stayed on th shallow part. :) I would still stay in this place again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Conrad D
Reviewed 20 September 2017

You cant go wrong with Oia's Sunset! The apartments are spacious from my experience in Greece and the islands. The staff are exceptional. Panos and Stravos are knowledgeable, extremely friendly and kind and very helpful. They really go above and beyond to accommodate any and all requests guests may have. I recall one evening where they somehow got my gf and I a sunset dinner reservation (prime spot) for us at 6:30 pm for a 7 pm reservation when everywhere else had no table for us. After I rented a car they even spent 20+ mins with me planning out what route I should take and marked my map with spots to see and restaurants- everything was fantastic and on point and we had an amazing experience driving around Santorini. Location is superb, its a block away from the bus terminal, atv and car rental. There is free parking lot behind the bus terminal. Walking distance to the Caldera and all bars/restaurant and Amoudi Bay. Room was very spacious, clean and had great water pressure (gets hot) and we had a good view on the roof for the sunset. All in all I 100% recommend this and if I go back to Santorini I will doubtless be staying here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Moushumi K
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights here and we totally missed this place.

Location: admittedly, it is not a caldera front type of hotel, but it is priced as what it is.
However, the location is still very good. It is visible from Oia bus terminal, possibly less than 50m away from the bus terminal. This is important if you are planning to take a bus or taxi to visit Fira or Imerovigli. It is also only 1 minute walk to the main street of Oia where 99% of visitors swarm onto for the famous caldera view. It is a 10 mins walk to the most crowded sunset view of Oia. This is important as it allowed us to avoid the tourist swarm but visiting the sights in the early morning or late evening. Within a 1 min walk from the front gates are a grocery mart, 2 souvlaki shops, 1 pizza/burger place, a gelato shop etc.

Apartment: we stayed in apartment 5 and it is huge. Comes with a kitchenette, a living room, bedroom and a nice outdoor balcony where my wife and I enjoyed breakfast on our own every morning. The kitchen is fully furnished with utensils and the basic pots and pans. With the grocery mart selling bread, vegetables and eggs, we were able to make ourselves breakfast every morning.
It is also surprisingly cooling at night and we did not have to use air conditioning at all throughout our stay.
The truth is that the furnishing and furniture looks dated and I was disappointed at first, but after staying for 3 days, we want a similar apartment for ourselves back in Singapore. It's not posh but it has a charming character to it.
Also the place is very clean and there is actually housekeeping service everyday.

People: 11/10. I love Greeks. The owners George, a younger chap and a older man, they are all friendly, sincere without being overly pushy or fake. They carried our luggage without expecting tips, arranged transport for us, gave advice on restaurants, honest opinions etc. It seems they are genuinely helpful in trying to make our stay enjoyable. The fashionably dressed housekeeping ladies were also friendly, sweet. Even the lady selling T-shirts right outside the place is nice without once asking us to buy her stuff. The people here gave a soul to the place.

It wasn't 1 of those luxurious caldera front suites, but for the price Oia's sunset charge, they already repaid it back many times with their charming rooms, location and friendly staff. I will return here again even if I can afford the exorbitant caldera front suites.

If George and staff are reading this, thank you so much. We really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: September 2017
3  Thank Joseph_Choy
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Stayed 3 nights nights here and had a great stay. Had room with a balcony and rooms were comfortable and staff friendly and helpful. Swimming pool was great and seved good breakfast. Would highly recommend staying here was paradise and would always stay here when back in Santorini.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Staying in this hotel is one of the highlights of our trip to Santorini. It is centrally located, a short walk from the bus station, and directly behind it is the church and the Caldera. It is close too from Nikos grill which serves amazing cheap greek food. Clean rooms, nice pool. But the best part of this hotel is the very welcoming and helpful staff! Stavros and the rest are just amazing. Would love to stay in this place again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family