“Commendable service by Diana & Mila (by the reception desk)”

The Museum Spa Wellness Santorini Hotel
Ranked #54 of 58 Hotels in Oia
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Agoda did a very unethical thing to submit cancelation of my paid rooms to the hotel.
I've actually made full payment via my card visa transaction online through agoda one month prior my trip.
Unfortunately upon check in they have informed me that my reservation was no longer valid as agoda has authorised to cancel.
With that, I will have to pay again to get myself accommodated for the 3days I've actually paid for Residence suites.
It was clearly impossible for them to get me any rooms in such short notice, it's truly understandable as Oia is a tourist spot.

Diana and Mila was kind enough to allow me to sit at the lobby to utilise the wifi so i can remain in contact with agoda via email,however sadly to no avail.
Agoda did not respond neither my emails, till it almost turned 5pm, Diana was tactful to handle the whole case scenario.
She has contacted all other chains of hotel and apartments in Oia, trying to get best possible rates to accommodate me for the 3days.

Soon after, I managed to get an accommodation in an apartment of Oia's sunset apartment.
That was by the kind consideration of Mr Panos who runs and managed the hotel.
I paid at the best friendly price offered by Mr Panos himself.
It was a disaster having to arrived alone in a tourist spot only to learn your booked room has been cancelled without any notice.

If it would not been for the great help from Diana and Panos, my 6 days stay in Oía might not have been a memorable one.
I truly appreciate their service with excellence, the service recovery made was beyond my expectation.
Diana had proposed to her manager to provide me a complimentary spa massage and free pick up transfer to Athinios port during my last day.
Katrina the lady from spa wellness did great with her massage techniques too, I was too relaxed that I shamefully slept through the entire session and need to be woken up by Katrina herself.

Though I've missed the chance to stay at the residence suites, I'm humbled and blessed to be attended by such a great team. It was truly beyond words to describe my feelings.
It was indeed a very welcoming experience in Santorini, always, and this being my second time.
"Thank you Diana/Mila/Katrina/Panos/Stavros!"

Room Tip: In Santorini, rooms with a view is always preferred, never disappointing being in such quaint and lo...
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 18 February 2016

POSITIVES:location was excellent - near Oia bus terminal and along the main pedestrian street where u can find quaint cafes and scenic view of Oia. Hotel description was different - no stovetop in room or kettle, but the hotel staff - lovely ladies at the reception allowed me to use the kitchen in the evenings to warm up light meals, and provided a kettle. breakfast was a generous spread and delicious. my single room was HUGE and cavernous so it was really cold on the first night. the heater was not that strong at first but improved. clean room, large bed, good cable TV with a few english channels (more than just news channels, I got to watch CSI and the likes). strong shower pressure, nice modern bathroom, generous toiletries. my room faced the empty pool (closed for winter)

NEGATIVES: Low ceiling in the bed area, so tall guests, pls be careful!!
Hotel description was different - no stovetop in room or kettle. this is not the first time hotels.com have made this mistake. Last year i experienced the same in Thailand. Not the hotel's fault but hotels.com!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Hani H
Reviewed 3 January 2016

We went to Oia for a couple of days this September. As we are students, we wanted the best quality/price ratio. So we decided to book Museum Spa and Wellness Hotel and it turned out to be the best decision. The hotel is on the main street, very close to everything: lots of shops, restaurants, the sunset point. The room we got was clean and neat and very comfortable. We also had breakfast included, which was great, because it was a continental buffet one with lots of freshly made Greek food to choose from and it offered us the energy we needed to start the day.
We were only sorry we didn't stay longer, but we are hoping to return some day.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank asmund p
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

All I love most is breakfast with Greek food he he. Luckily that I got a suite room room even if I paid for the price of a standard room. So, I am impressed for this since it is the first time for me here, Santorini. I am happy for it. Good location! Too small swimming pool! Good for solo travelers.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Natthaphon K
Reviewed 5 October 2015

We loved this small hotel on the main street in Oia, Santorini! Our room had a small balcony where we watched the amazing sunset and didn't have to fight crowds in the local tavernas. Room also had a small kitchen and separate seating area in addition to the bedroom. The marble steps leading up to the hotel rooms were bordered by beautiful pink bougainvillea vines and served as a popular tourist photo shot! Our balcony also overlooked the pool. The hotel offers spa facilities but we didn't have time to check them out. We were too busy enjoying the shops and views from Oia. We got to Santorini by ferry then took 2 buses up the hills to get to Oia, which includes a transfer in Fira. Returning to the ferry the next day, the hotel ordered a mini-van. While more expensive, it was faster and the driver stopped for photos and best of all--pastries for breakfast. The hotel may also offer this option for the trip up the winding mountain roads. Be prepared to carry your own bags up steps and down narrow streets as Oia is pedestrian only. Locals use donkeys to carry bulky items to and from the stores. For great photos of the streets and shops before the crowds arrive, get up early! The fantastic views of the caldera can be seen and photographed from many locations.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony with a view of the sunset. Small kitchens/refrigerators also available.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple