The Museum Spa Wellness Santorini Hotel
US$825
Hotels.com
US$660
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main streeta ground floor roompool areaoia villageaverage hotelcaldera viewroom was largeroof terracelate at nightthree nightshotel is situatedrestaurants and shopsplusessuitesantorinisunsetmusty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This place needs renovation. The maids only partially cleaned. The sunset view is somewhat blocked by a rooftop restaurant down the street. The customer service is spotty, as it seems only one of the people is useful and the rest just stare into space. They do not have manicures and pedicures here despite their continued advertisement of that. The location is good, but the room next to us REEKED of sewage. throughout all of the halls and into the room, as soon as we got there. Really, I wish I had gotten my money back! It never went away!!!! This is truly one of the worst hotel/motel experiences I've had in long time, and I travel frequently. Spend the extra money and go elsewhere!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel has probably one of the best locations, on the main pedestrian street in the old part of the town. It bears the flavor if a rich past and iffers a somptuous and secretive swimming pool. But its rooms need some refurbishment (lack of storage), the tap doesn't always deliver water. The rooms are a bit dusty. The reception desk is also hard to find. A good place, but a bit pricey (like Oia as a whole!).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I will start with the good. The staff are very lovely and happy to help. The bed was clean and we had a view of the sunset from the balcony.
We chose this hotel for the price as it seemed to be cheaper then a lot of other places in Oia, but if I could do it again I would have paid the extra money to stay somewhere nicer. I don't usually like to complain but the shower had a lot of mold. I could even wipe some of it up with tissues! I did mention it to staff who were very apologetic and had a cleaner come quickly, but the mould was still there when we returned to our hotel (I didn't bother bringing up again). We also had trouble with the hot water but again the staff tried to fix that immediately. The pool was good but the whole area is very run down. I think the place just needs a bit of an update. However, If you are on a budget it is comfortable enough. It is a cheaper place to stay and in a very good location.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2017

right at the middle of the centre of Oia yet was quiet and peaceful inside. Walking distance to amenities. Amazing view and private hotel pool just added like chery on the cake. Loved it. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank geeta_poon
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

While the hotel is a little aged and could use a little TLC, it offers an unbeatable views of the sunset and the town but only from the honeymoon suite. While people were standing at the ruins waiting to see the sunset, we were hanging on our roof terrace, enjoying music from the restaurant across the street and our own wine! The hotel is centrally located on the main drag within walking distance to great shopping and dining! They offer excursion booking right in the lobby! Ps. I left my coveted leather jacket in the lobby at check out and they found a courier to bring the jacket to the port before we took off for Mykonos! Thank you so much for that! I had visited with my sister and will definitely stay there agin if we go!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family