US$752
  • Breakfast included
Anemomilos Hotel And Villas(Oia)(Great Value!)
US$204
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$414
US$300
US$1,133
US$978
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,127/night.

US$721
US$345
Priceline
US$404
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$674/night.

US$1,107
Cancelon
US$1,935
US$1,692
US$1,662
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main streeta ground floor roompool areaaverage hotelcaldera viewroof terracerestaurants and shopssuitesantorinisunsetstepsport
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I had booked a room here for 3 nights for august many months ago before the reviews started to go down hill. Needless to say I was anxious about what I would find when we arrived. But I want to provide an honest account of my experience to help others. Il start with the positives -location is SUPERB. Hard to believe your right on the main Street of Oia and central to everything. Despite this you don't hear an ounce of noise from the busy street from your room. The location of the hotel is now easier to find thanks to EU roaming charges being dropped...just stick the hotel in google maps and it's very easy to find. It is down a few steps and through the green door. Easy. The reception lady was very friendly and welcoming, checked us in straight away with no fuss. She gave us lots of helpful info on the area. Another plus- The pool was wonderful, probably the deepest pool I have ever been in! Very good size and cleaned daily, I felt it was well maintained during my stay there.
The rooms were very large, we had a ground floor room opposite the pool.
Now the room - there was no mould in our room or in the bathroom. The small kitchenette and fridge area was useful. On day one there was no particular bad smell either but unfortunately this did creep in on day 2 and 3. Could never identify where it came from but I guessed it was following turning on taps/shower/flushing the toilet. It resembled a faint musty/sewage smell. There were dead squashed flies over every wall, the kind of flies that you do see along side mouldy/damp areas. These were unpleasant and should have been cleaned off. There were a few alive ones flying around as well which was equally unpleasant. There was no hot water at all during our stay no matter what time we showered. On day one we noticed our room hadn't been cleaned which was disappointing particularly as the toilet bin hadn't been changed. Then we had a random knock on our door at 6pm-ish from a cleaner asking if we wanted our room cleaned. We were having a nap so was a little dazed and asked if she could return tomorrow however we didn't have a cleaner for the rest of our time there. We paid a little over £100 a night to stay here, if you looked to stay at anywhere else in the same location you can quite easily expect to triple that price per night. In fact I looked at the next best hotel at the same price and it was based over 2km away from Oia. From my hotel research - Be prepared to spend a lot more money or stay a lot farther away if your looking for top accommodation in Oia.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The place is pretty old.. The room was smiling really bad from mold and moist that was in the shower.. Beds have seen a better days probably 10 years ago and the worst was that we had to wait for over then 2 hours for hot water in the shower that never came.. The guys in the desk office wasn't offering any reasonable solution and told us to stop complaining about the water in the shower.. WORST PLACE EVER

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This place needs renovation. The maids only partially cleaned. The sunset view is somewhat blocked by a rooftop restaurant down the street. The customer service is spotty, as it seems only one of the people is useful and the rest just stare into space. They do not have manicures and pedicures here despite their continued advertisement of that. The location is good, but the room next to us REEKED of sewage. throughout all of the halls and into the room, as soon as we got there. Really, I wish I had gotten my money back! It never went away!!!! This is truly one of the worst hotel/motel experiences I've had in long time, and I travel frequently. Spend the extra money and go elsewhere!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel has probably one of the best locations, on the main pedestrian street in the old part of the town. It bears the flavor if a rich past and iffers a somptuous and secretive swimming pool. But its rooms need some refurbishment (lack of storage), the tap doesn't always deliver water. The rooms are a bit dusty. The reception desk is also hard to find. A good place, but a bit pricey (like Oia as a whole!).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I will start with the good. The staff are very lovely and happy to help. The bed was clean and we had a view of the sunset from the balcony.
We chose this hotel for the price as it seemed to be cheaper then a lot of other places in Oia, but if I could do it again I would have paid the extra money to stay somewhere nicer. I don't usually like to complain but the shower had a lot of mold. I could even wipe some of it up with tissues! I did mention it to staff who were very apologetic and had a cleaner come quickly, but the mould was still there when we returned to our hotel (I didn't bother bringing up again). We also had trouble with the hot water but again the staff tried to fix that immediately. The pool was good but the whole area is very run down. I think the place just needs a bit of an update. However, If you are on a budget it is comfortable enough. It is a cheaper place to stay and in a very good location.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple