US$348
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$395/night.

US$1,124
US$677
Hotels.com
US$1,641
US$1,013
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,127/night.

US$444
US$328
Caldera Villas(Oia)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$255
Priceline
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$345/night.

US$534
US$497
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$640/night.

US$950
US$784
Cancelon
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,048/night.

US$618
La Perla Villas(Oia)
US$484
US$386
Priceline
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$695/night.

US$1,166
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewscave suitepedestrian areathe perfect hostperfect stayour honeymoonthe hotel managerunique experiencedinner reservationsrecommend this hotelperfect locationhot tubsimosstefanoexecutivecavestubsterrace
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Enalion's room is not the most fancy and luxurious one, nor is it the most expensive one, but this is definitely a very nice place for following reasons:
1: clean and cozy room that makes you feel comfortable and feel at home.

2: very good location. All spots in Oia can be easily accessible by walking.

3: amazing breakfast. Very nice!!

4: Simos(seems to be the owner or manager) is very kind and very friendly.

We enjoyed our time and our honeymoon very much.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Simos_Kets, Διευθυντής at Enalion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Michael thank you very much for your kind words and your good review. I hope you had a good time here and i hope to see you again!

Take care!

Simos

Reviewed 23 October 2016

My wife and I had a great time here. The accommodation was fantastic in a beautiful setting. On top of that nothing was too much trouble for Stefanos. He was absolutely amazing. He always had plenty of information for us and nothing was too much trouble. We highly recommend this place as long as you don't try and book when we want to go back! :)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stefanos P, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Enalion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Dear Smeds!! :))
I loved you both, you know that. You are awesome couple.
I wish i meet you again and i am very happy your staying with us was a memorable one.

Take care and always smile!

Friendly,

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I am a traveller and I have never ever come across a hotel like Enalion suites. Perfectly located, a beautiful view to the city and the most beautiful sunset. What made it special was a personalize touch given by the hotel manager Mr. Stefenos. He made sure that I was picked up from the airport without any waiting time, settling us in the hotel and helping us finding the right destinations, how to reach there, where to eat and what to do in Oia. It seems I was living like I was living in my own house where everything was everything taken care by Mr. Stefenos. Thank you Enalion Suites and thank you Mr. Stefenos for making my trip to Oia an excellent experience.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

My dear friend Faisal,

I deeply appreciate your kind words. I am happy i made this trip of yours a memorable one.
I Thank all of you for being so nice visitors! I like to make everyone feel like home.
Take care!

Till next time,
Stefanos :)

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Enalion Suites provided a very clean room, and friendly service. We enjoyed using the hot tub to watch the scenery. Overall it was a little pricey for us, but I think it's just expected during this time of year.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us! :)
Hope i made you feel comfortable.

Actually, September is still High Season therefore prices are also not low but we always make offers which you also enjoyed.

All the best!

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

The place only has 3 rooms and a sun deck with a view to die for. The view from the sun deck during a sunny day is amazing. The sun deck is equipped with two heated jacuzzis and top quality sun chairs and umbrellas. You cannot see the full sunset from this location but 15 minutes walk and you can enjoy what everyone wants to experience. Enalion Suites is very close to the pedestrian area of Oia and has a mini market just up the stairs. Eateries are within 5 minutes walk be it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The little hotel is "basic luxury" if there is such thing as although the setting is beautiful, next door is a ruin and the room we stayed in was spacious and clean and proper but it was not "wow". So it is a 4.5 out of 5 for the price you pay (for the area you stay at). But then there was Stefanos, who makes the stay really special. He manages the place and sorts you out always with a smile (and I really had some unlucky moments ;-)) . Thank you. You were fantastic!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Florian P

My dear friend Florian :)

Thanks for your very nice review and words.
Hope you enjoyed and you will come back!

All the best to you and your nice woman!