Three of the best days of my life were spent at Kirini Suites & Spa. I love this hotel and I want to shout it from the rooftops.
-Pool - I originally picked this hotel due to the traveler pictures of the pool. It truly has the best infinity pool on the caldera in terms of size, location, views, and areas to lay. There are first come first serve sun beds with umbrellas for use by the guests. The pool hours could be better but overall no complaints. I could spend hours in the pool looking out at the caldera.
-Location - The hotel is built into the hill much like most of the hotels on the caldera. It is a short walk to Oia. Thankfully, the hotel is not in the heart of Oia, allowing for a lot of peace and quiet away from tourists. You truly feel that you are in paradise. The hotel has a wonderful view from the pool area and most of the rooms. Our room/balcony faced towards Fira. We loved hanging out on our balcony overlooking the caldera.
-Rooms - The rooms are impeccable, easily the best hotels you will find in Greece. We were upgraded to a larger suite. We had a large sitting room, giant veranda with table and sun bed, bedroom, shower, and bathroom. The air conditioning worked great and the beds were very comfortable by american standards. We were greeted with wine and fruit in our room. It felt like a nicely appointed home rather than a hotel room.
-General - The property is impeccably maintained. Every morning there were staff members out maintaining and cleaning the property. It is a rarity in Greece (even the world) to find a hotel that is so well maintained and clean.
- Hotel Staff - The hotel staff is very welcoming and will go out of their way for you. The concierge is extremely helpful and was able to book us a sunset dinner despite a late request. The hotel was also kind enough to bring us breakfast in our room when we had to depart at an early hour.
- Transfers - The transfers can be pricey but you are paying for a comfortable ride to/from the airport in a luxury vehicle. We took another service to the hotel but used the hotel's service on the way back to the airport. It is worth paying the extra money for the service.
- Breakfast - Breakfast has a good combination of hot and cold items. You have the ability to both order special items off of a menu as well as eat what is laid out. They will prepare coffee of all types and have the BEST orange juice we had in Greece. It is true fresh squeezed orange juice like what you would get in Florida.
- Bar - We had a few drinks by the pool. They were both good with reasonable prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meticulously maintained, lantern clad verandas are interspersed by age old Caldera rock outcrops and dramatic gnarled, windswept trees, Kirini Santorini hotel in Oia, Santorini, member of Leading Hotels of the World, guarantees that every guest’s stay is one that will linger on in their memory for a long time to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kirini Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kirini Suites And Spa
- Kirini Hotel Oia
- Kirini Santorini Oia