All reviewshotel balconyprivate balconythird floordegrees viewsmall kitchen with fridgeevery eveningmillion dollar viewsstay was wonderfulhotel guestskatharos beachmini martfamily roomcave roomroom wasn't readybedroom and bathroompublic areaswould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 1 September 2015

We visited the GSV with friends in August 2015.
The hotel owners, Spiridoula and Kiriakos were very hospitable and looked after us very well. The apartment we stayed at was amazing, the views breathtaking and we could enjoy the sunset from our terrace without the need to go to a viewpoint. On the contrary during sunset people were surrounding the villas to see the amazing views. We were provided beach towels, assistance with luggage and breakfast tailored to our preferences. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2015

Watch the sunsets every night on your own private balcony! Couldn't get any better! Went here on our honeymoon and my husband and I played cards every night sipping wine and watching the sunset! I don't have the words to describe how stunning it is! This hotel is in the perfect location with plenty of little shops and restaurants to walk to. The staff (along with all the people we met in Greece) are so friendly and helpful!! I wish I could give this place ten stars!!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly N
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel is nice with kindly and helpful staffs, they arrange the shuttle for us from airport to hotel with a best rate. The view is the best to enjoy the most beautiful sunset in the world. It is very good price for the sunset view suite with two rooms.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2015

My wife and I stayed here for two nights while we were on our honeymoon. The staff was great from giving us rides to places and answering any questions we had with a smile. We stayed in room 7 and absolutely loved it. The room wasn't very big, but the layout of the furniture gave it a very open feel. The room also had updated furniture and fixtures. The best part of the room was by far the roof. Right outside the door to our room was a small staircase that led up to the roof and a couple of lounge chairs. It was an incredible place to watch the sunset right next to the windmill. The roof also made for some great photo ops!
We would definitely stay here again and I recommend room 7 to anyone who isn't afraid of heights!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Clark L
Reviewed 8 August 2015

This place is perfect for sunset viewing. With hordes of people coming to Oia every evening to view the perfect sunset, you can enjoy the view at the comfort of your own villa. The service staffs are excellent. A few downsides I've faced is that our room's wifi is rather weak because our room is not near the main reception. The breakfast is great but it could improve by adding more variety of food. Otherwise I had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple