“Best nails out ”

Beauty & Style CGR
Ranked #1 of 8 Spas & Wellness in Fira
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our company offers beauty & therapy services and tailor made programs with experienced and motivated team; always at your disposal to give more shine to your beauty. Our services are as described below: Manicure, Spa Manicure, Acrylic Nails, Gel Nails, Pedicure, Spa Pedicure, Shellec Nails, Depilatiobn, Body Treatments, Relax Massage, Reflexology, Therapy Massage, Sports Massage, Facial, Piercing
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Just treated myself to new French nails in Santorini done by Xristina.
I can totally recommend this salon for cleanliness and total care.
If you are here a visit to this salon is a must. Xristina was amazing.
Cheers

giorgosf916, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Beauty & Style CGR, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

thank you for your good comment about our store! hope to see you again soon! all the best, vasilina

All reviews
"cuticles"
"dora"
"massaged"

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The spa is very professional and clean. My beauty therapist was a perfectionist and gave me a fantastic shellac manicure and pedicure. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Sophie T

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The best massage in Santorini
Awesome staff
Amazing work
Proffessional in all levels
I recommend it without second thought

1  Thank Vivian S
giorgosf916, Ιδιοκτήτης at Beauty & Style CGR, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped by to get manicures today and had a fantastic experience ~ truly the best manicures we’ve ever gotten!!! Vassilina, Kristina, George and Dora were incredibly hospitable and talented. We felt right at home. We don’t normally write reviews but our treatment was exceptional so we had to share. We hope to come back again and see this friendly, professional crew!!! THANK YOU....

1  Thank Michael C