Aigialos Hotel(Fira)
US$502
US$392
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$551/night.

Nomikos Villas(Fira)(Great Value!)
Callia Retreat(Fira)(Great Value!)
US$367
US$330
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$473/night.

US$537
US$771
Aroma Suites(Fira)(Great Value!)
US$681
US$661
All reviewsanna mariaprivate poolan executive suiteour honeymoonminute walkbeautiful hotelthe busmain poolpool bartown centrerooms are largethe hustle and bustlethoroughly enjoyed our staystandard roomsea viewa wonderful staybeautiful island
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I travelled Europe for our honeymoon and ended in beautiful Santorini.
Astro palace was an absolute dream.
Nikos the bar tender was a definite highlight - he makes the most incredible cocktails and is always happy to have a friendly chat which we both enjoyed. You MUST go and have a cocktail made by Nikos!
All the staff were incredible - Fani was overly accommodating and always offering help for dinner reservations.
Breakfast was delicious, pool bar food was great and the general vibe of the hotel is beautiful.
It's in a great position - just a shot walk upto the main part of Fira.
We would recommend Astro Palace to anyone wanting a luxurious and relaxing visit to Santorini! Amazing.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa P
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I was really debating whether to give this hotel a 4 or 5 stars but the when considering how wonderful the staff is I had to go with 5. The location is perfect in my opinion. Fira is in the middle of Santorini which is convenient for visiting either end of the island. Many restaurants and shops along the city center. The hotel itself is beautiful! The pool area is very well kept, it shows amazing views of the sea. The hotel is not on the caldera so there is no sunset views but it does offer an amazing sunrise view right from the pool. The reception staff was very helpful in getting us situated and a tour ready for us for the next day. They offered us a welcome drink and had our rooms ready upon arrival. We had a very good lunch right at the hotel that same afternoon. Everything was fresh and tasty from their restaurant. I missed the breakfast but my travel companions advised me that it was a very generic continental style breakfast but the food was ok. Honestly the only reason I considered giving them less than 5 stars was because of two things. The linens including the towels were very rough (don't know if they have a hard water issue on the island) and the bathroom while esthetically pleasing the bathtub/shower was annoying. There was a partial partition covering the shower portion so water would get everywhere when anyone showered. Other than those complaints the rest was great. Many thanks to all the staff that was very friendly while putting up with our many questions.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 1 September 2016

We loved our stay here last summer so much, we were extremely excited to return. This is a really lovely hotel, it has pretty much everything you need.

The pools (private and main) are excellent, the rooms are clean, airy and well kept and the team looking after us were wonderful.

As to location, you are a short walk (5 mins) from all the action in Fira ... though it looks like it's really out of time ... and this works really well for driving to other parts of the island, as you get to avoid any traffic issues in the centre. There's a fine view across the the sea on the 'other' side of this narrow island. Our room had an excellent small deck area, with clear views across to that sea, and we loved sipping a glass of wine after we returned from dinner in the town and finishing the day there.

My one (very minor) frustration was with the breakfast. Sadly there isn't space available for sitting outside for breakfast... and the breakfast could be a bit chaotic, not least because of the faulty toaster (surely that can be easily fixed? Half the slots don't actually cook your toast properly) which made it a bottleneck in service.

We'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2016

The staff is absolutely wonderful. They go out of their way to make sure that you are having a fantastic experience. The location is perfect. A short walk away from all of the activity. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Don't feel like you need a private pool. The main pool is very nice and not crowded.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is really top notch. The pool is fantastic, food is amazing and service is second to none. I read some reviews suggesting that the location is less than desirable, but I didn't find this to be a problem. It's approximately a 10 minute walk to where all the action is in Fira and the first couple of minutes are uphill, so if that bothers you then I would agree that this hotel is not for you. But knowing this in advance, it's hard to complain about the location. In fact, I liked the fact that it was quiet and a little away from the craziness. I also found that the location was great for watching the sunrise and moonrise, so I was pleasantly surprised.

There were just a couple of things that I would suggest the hotel looks at changing. For one...the beds around the pool. This hotel has four fantastic beds and as you can imagine, are well sought after by the guests. These beds are free for everyone to use, however, you have some people that decide to wake up at the crack of dawn, place some of their personal belongings on the bed and then leave for the day...some only coming back after lunch!!! This is obviously not fair for the other guests who may want the enjoy a relaxing morning on the beds. I would recommend the hotel puts in place a policy of first come first serve and if they do see someone leaving their personal belongings for an extended period of time then they should remove those belonging and give others a chance to use the beds.

The other suggestion is around their knowledge of some of the excursions offered by the hotel. We were recommended a boat ride around the island and were told that there would be multiple stops at various beaches and that we would be given the opportunity to swim at all the various beaches. In fact, what really happened was that we sailed by those beaches so we could take pictures but only had three stops where we could swim vs the seven we were promised. Don't get me wrong, the trip was really nice but the hotel set the wrong expectations, so I would recommend they brush up on their knowledge of these excursions.

Overall, we were very happy with this hotel and would recommend it for sure.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple