A good first impression as the Reception staff were warm ,friendly and helpful.The rooms were large and ours had a private plunge pool and great views of the sea and incoming cruise ships.The best views of the sea were from the restaurant where breakfast was served.Breakfast was not very elaborate and vegetarian choices were limited.
The hotel is located a thirty minute walk away from Fira.A free shuttle is available to and from Fira at fixed timings.At other times one can pay to get the shuttle service.
Would recommend a stay at this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts. The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lilium Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini/Fira