“Can’t wait to go back”
Review of Ted's Hot Dogs

Ted's Hot Dogs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I was shocked at how friendly the staff was and how amazing the food was. We are from Canada and we have nothing like this in our area. It is totally worth the drive. The onion rings were fantastic, super sweet onions sliced very thin with a wonderfully light batter. The cheese and bacon fries were also quite good, I was shocked at how much cheese and bacon were added ! Loved the foot long hot dogs and my dad said the home made hot sauce is a much try. Thank you to he guy on the grill who literally made my hotdog so perfect it left me wanting more. Great prices had two foot longs,onion rings, cheese bacon fries and two bottled water and the total was 23.00. You can’t beat it!!!!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Both my and my husband's meals were very good. I used to go to Ted's hotdogs about 20years ago in Buffalo while in college and it was fun to visit since it had been so long.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

It’s one of the things that you have to stop and try in Buffalo. My husband is from Buffalo and we stop at Teds every time we go to Buffalo.

1  Thank Maryjo34683
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Won’t leave you hungry. Dogs are great and customizable. Burgers are good too. Onion rings are very good treat.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

If your traveling be sure to stop in and grab a hot dog. We especially love going here in the winter because the smell inside will make you long for summertime grilling.