“Fun and funky in Nyack”
Review of Sixty5 On Main

Sixty5 On Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Sixty5 On Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 82 Restaurants in Nyack
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place. Great drinks, great food, great atmosphere and service, too. We started with the Flying Dutchman (absolutely delicious) and the Boulevardier (delicious if you like Campari/sweet vermouth). Instead of bread they start you off with cheese puffs, olive oil and a mixture of ground up herbs and spices. Hummus appetizer was amazing, as were the beef sliders for our main course. Love the Middle Eastern vibe of this place both in terms of the decor and the cuisine. We shall return.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The food was delicious and the service was great. There were a lot of choices and it was super!!! I would highly recommend it!! Lots of parking and right at the end of downtown Nyack.

1  Thank chuck c
Reviewed 5 June 2017

This was our first visit to this restaurant, and it won't be our last. The food tasted fresh and delicious. Four of us shared seven dishes, and they were all fabulous with an artsy flare. The waitress couldn't be nicer, and knowledgeable. The bus staff was equally attentive and professional. The ambiance was very nice. Who comments on the chairs in a restaurant? Well, they were extremely comfortable. The live music on Saturday night was an added bonus, as the Jazz/Blues band was great! We are looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Marc D
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I came in with the ladies for a night out and honestly don't remember too much after my first drink. Chris the bartender charmed me into an amazing cocktail that led into 4 more. With amazing live music and an even better menu, I kind of wish I would remember more. Thank you 65 on Main for giving me exactly what I needed!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

We just had our daughters baby shower party this past Sunday. I cannot rave enough
about the food, staff, and decor. Everyone loved the private room and the amount
of food and quality was over the top. We received so many email after the party telling
us how much they enjoyed the party.
Thank you Sixty 5 Main for making our party so fantastic. Great job to the staff!
Ellen Samra
May 7, 2017

1  Thank ellen s

Been to Sixty5 On Main? Share your experiences!