All reviewsfire pitcookiescomplimentary breakfastbeautiful hotelbreakfast staffcrackersindoor poolwafflesevening snacksglass museumthe breakfast areaclean hotelking beda great staypopcorn machinestaff was friendlyconvenient location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent location near the town of Corning and museums in the area. Would highly recommend if coming from the west. The area surrounding the hotel is welcoming and very family friendly. Would bring children for the stay.

Room Tip: For a couple book a king bed room
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent 2 nights at the Painted Post Hampton Inn and were very pleased. Good location, close to Watkins Glen, Finger lakes, and Corning Glass. Clean and nice hotel. Five thumbs up! Would stay there again, am planning a fall visit now, too!!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Graet value. If you are visiting Corning Museum of Glasses, this is a perfect location. It also comes with free breakfast. Breakfast staff constantly cleaned the area. It was such great experience! Thank you.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

I trave thirty-five weeks a year and I really enjoy staying with Hampton. I always have an outstanding experience with them and their staff never have I had any issues always extremely nice and friendly!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We enjoyed this hotel so much that my kids asked if we could change our road trip to stay here again on our way home. I can't think of another hotel we stayed in where every single member of the staff was friendly, helpful, just so darn nice. The kids loved the pool and the hot popcorn. I admit that I didn't even need to feed any of us dinner after we enjoyed the evening snacks. This hotel is a real gem and we recommend it highly.