All reviewscookieswaffleswould stay here againroom was cleanfrench toastchoice hotel memberhot dishu turnvisiting the areatraffic circlewaffle batterchairs and a tableeach morningcorning museum of glassfront desk clerkother hotels in the areamajor highway
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

Ok so I was a little hesitant about booking here because of the price being so cheap but after a couple nights stay I am pretty happy. The beds could have been a little softer, however the free breakfast def makes up for it. Overall, I think this hotel is a good bang for the buck. I didnt Love it, but for $80 i cant complain

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank johnay271
GM089, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and that you were happy with your stay with us. We are currently looking at doing some renovations with our bedding so your comments are very helpful to us during this process. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope that you will consider staying with us on again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Our stay was pleasant enough. Street access is a little weird, but our GPS knew what to do. The room was nice size. Pet policy/fee is far better than most of the pet friendly hotels in the area. Breakfast was low-mid range typical, though the breakfast service person appeared highly indifferent to the empty waffle batter dispenser. FYI: Side doors are exit only, entry is by front door only. Not top of the line, but we could stay here again. Corning Museum of Glass is a short drive away.

Room Tip: No elevator, 2 story hotel, you can figure it out.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank traveler_from_Iowa

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review for us. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay and that we were able to accommodate your pet. I appreciate your comments regarding the breakfast and I have discussed this with my breakfast attendants to ensure the best service to our guests at all times.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

I had read the reviews and felt that I would not have a problem staying here for 2 nights since we are used to travel using chain motels. Unfortunately we could only stand one night. The bed was so uncomfortable that we couldn't sleep and by morning we could barely breath. There was mold in the tub around the caulking and probably elsewhere. When I checked out early the young man at the desk did ask why we were leaving early and when I told him the manager came out, apologized and refunded our night. While I appreciate it I would rather have a good nights sleep and not have to move. She said they do their best to keep up with it and recaulk periodically. I may have just had the wrong room at the wrong time but I'll never know.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rockey
GM089, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdivsor review for us. Your input is very helpful to us as we strive to give our guests the best possible experience.

I apologize for the issues that you experienced with your room during your stay. These issues were addressed with our maintenance department and were corrected immediately.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

this was our 1st saty at this motel in the area.We travel to thuis area usually once a year and this july 19,20,21and 22 we stayed .The service lead but mike was great.they had on elevator and mike carried our luggage up the one fi=light of stairs.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
GM089, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Thank you for deciding to stay with us on your visit to the area this year. I am pleased to see that you were happy with the service that you received from Mike. I have shared your comments with him and you truly made his day! I hope that you will stay with us again when you return to the area next year.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

hotel needs to be updated and cleaned ....carpet dirty, floors dirty, bathroom had mold on walls and the bathroom door was cracked...looked like someone kicked it in and tried to.use the table and the legs were screwed on with drywall screws and ready to fall off....almost fogot the cover had a big hole in it...... also no elevator so you have to carry everything upstairs if you get a second story room........if possible stay somewhere else

• Stayed: July 2012
GM089, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

I would like to apologize for the problems that you experienced during your stay with us. These issues have been addressed with our housekeeping and maintenance staff and have been corrected.

Thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to my attention as it helps us to improve service for all of our guests.