“Dang good pizza”

Marks' Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Palmyra
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Right across the street from the Book of Mormon printing site, Mark’s Pizzeria was a nice stop for our lunch. It was affordable and the food was good. We ordered the meat lover pizza, and it was loaded to the brim with a variety of meat. I’d recommend this place for a quick bite.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have been a fan of Mark and Mark's since he started the stores in Palmyra in 1981 I believe as he just started the store then. Some of the food, predominantly pizza, has not been quite as good as in the past and can't predict whether we would get a 'good old fashioned' Mark's pizza or one that was a 'bit off' as far as proportions of products on them. I also think it has gotten to be a bit on the expensive side. Got White Garlic Pizza which grandkids love but there was too much sauce and less cheese than we had the time before that.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Mark's has excellent pizza and their staff has always been great. I moved to Denver, CO and now I realize what I'm missing. Give me my Mark's Pizza!!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

This is on the Main Street which is very convenient while walking. The staff is very friendly and accommodating to larger groups such as ours. Try the Old World pizza. So yummy. You are in New York after all so you get the New York style.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

My family really enjoyed this quiet pizzeria. It was not very busy when we visited and that made it a little more enjoyable. While we don't typically eat Pizza and greasy foods the food was excellent. the pizza was fresh and tasted great. The service as also awesome. I would go again next time we visit palmyra.