“Have to stop here!”

Nima's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 22 Restaurants in Palmyra
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 December 2016

We stop here on our Ward's Temple trips, either before or after. The pizza is great. The calzone's are our favorites. One Calzone feeds both me and my husband for two meals! Quaint shop. Great servers and service. Recommend calling ahead to order calzone as it takes a bit of time.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We ate here two days in a row while visiting the Palmyra area. Our party consisted of five adults and two kids. The food was really good, the restaurant clean, and the staff friendly and helpful. One day while eating the TV was playing something not very kid friendly (Law & Order SVU maybe?) and one of the staff recognized it right away and changed the channel.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

THE GOOD: Nice neighborhood.
THE BAD; Pizza is certainly not that good for what you put up with (see "the ugly")
THE UGLY: Most every time I have walked in and ordered from this place the people behind the counter have terrible attitudes. Some of it you would have to experience to be believed. Example; my son and I walked in one evening. My son looks the earing boy behind the counter right in the face and says "Hi". His response? "Whaddya want". This is a constant. Perhaps with a friendly pizzeria with a much better slice like Mark's right down the street, they should think about training their employees in "how to win friends and influence people. ;)

1  Thank ClintAdvisor
Reviewed 24 February 2016

They have great food and reasonable prices. I've eaten in and taken out. Both are satisfying. Take a chance and try Nima's!

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Calzone and pizza! Any of those will definitely kill your appetite.

I love buffalo chicken Calzone, they are as big as a large pizza folded so be ready to eat it all.

Is close by many historic attractions of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-days Saints.

Enjoy!