“PANCAKES”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Still the best pancakes I'll ever have. Other great foods but oh lord those pancakes. I had a short stack of mixed berries.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Visitors to the small hamlet of Phoenicia think they've discovered a gem at this restaurant, which specializes in pancakes. Unfortunately, they're heavy and bland. The rest of the food is equally uninspired.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Yummy pancakes, known all over n.y. Phoenicia everything you could ask for...great camping, hiking, super hair cuts quick & inexspensive at Debra joes.Nice shops the best fudge at the Next egg! Enjoy no reservations but plenty to do till your table is ready!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Sweet Sue's isn't much of a trip for me, since I live 20 minutes away in Woodstock, NY. I first ate there nearly 20 years ago as a Woodstock newbie, and I was blown away. I'm not normally a pancake person, but Sue's pancakes are something special. There's just enough batter to hold the fruit together--whatever fruit you choose. I normally have the mixed berries with local maple syrup and a side of scrumptious turkey sausage made on the premises. Every time I have out-of-town guests, we have breakfast or brunch at Sweet Sue's, and they rave about the meal just as I have here. In addition to Sue's great food (which includes much more than pancakes), the coffee is excellent, and the staff is friendly and attentive. What's not to like?

Reviewed 16 May 2017

There were 3 persons in our Party.....All had different type of Pancakes....needless to say nobody wanted to come up for Air!! Enough Said!!