“,oh my god these are a very large Huge sweet fresh shrimp,to die for!”

The Phoenician Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Phoenicia
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great bar menue as well as a full menue. Food terrific.i love eating at the bar ,it's more social, and I enjoy that!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Really a very high Steak House.

The Dry age and doneness was perfect!!

My husband and I totally recommend it.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Went there for dinner the other night at the recommendation from the place we were staying and I have to say it was the perfect choice. From the beautiful decor to the amazing food and service we were so happy to come here and wouldn't hesitate to come again. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

My wife and I had dinner there recently. It was recommended by our hotel staff. The food was very good...nice variety, and well prepared. The wait staff was prompt, courteous and pleasant.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We went back for dinner last week, on Sunday evening, to take advantage of the seafood specials. We sat outside, a nice space. Across from us, at a table of eight, was one loudmouth; luckily he left soon enough. It was a lovely evening, and sitting outside as the sun set, gazing at the mountains around us, was really nice.
Our server quickly took our drinks order: I went with a dark and stormy (weak). For an appetizer we order the Thai chicken salad with a peanut sauce; we took a good part of it home, saving room for the Zuppa de Pesce for two (two halves of a lobster, many, many mussels, clams, shrimp and fried calamari served over linguini (also took some of that home).
Service was quite good. The atmosphere is wonderful. Portion are large. Inside the restaurant has a long bar and an adjoining area with several tables; another half of the restaurant is a huge open area with cathedral ceiling. It can get loud. We've eaten here several times before (we used to frequent Riccardella's restaurant, on Main Street). It is a great asset for Phoenicia, a bit pricey, but not compared to few other restaurants in the area. Certainly we'll go back. I recommend it.