“Not good anymore”

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I recently went to Ayhans after not going for years as I don't live in the area. This was NOT the same tasty food I remember of years past. Starting with the yogurt sauce and bread all the way to dessert, something has seriously changed with their operation though I was told it is the same owner. BIG disappointment.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I recently visited this restaurant and enjoyed my meal. They have a new menu with great lunches. I had a gyro platter while my companions had the gyro wraps. We all enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

The extensive brunch buffet included Ethnic as well as American alads, soups, shrimp, vegetables, bread and a variety of meats. It was replenished often and most of the chicken and vegetable selections were tasty. The beef selections appeared to dried out. We ordered Bloody Mary's which tasted like watery tomato,juice. We were surprised and disappointed that we were charged for a second cup of coffee. This,seemed especially inappropriate at a brunch.

1  Thank AnnP55
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Good food and prompt service make this a nice greek restaurant. The choices are many and they try to accomodate your requests about changing some of the menu side dishes.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The food they serve here is quantity not quality, living in Long Island there are far better Mid East places. I was never a fan of any of the Ayhans.