“Decent Thai”
Review of Port Thai Place

Port Thai Place
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Have never eaten much Thai food. Maybe four other times. This place is quite good and it was somewhat sad that only two tables were filled. Everything was amazingly fresh. Thai dumplings were certainly unique. Seafood pad thai was excellent with plenty of fried squid and shrimp. My husband enjoyed the drunken noodles. My test foods- the Thai iced tea-excellent and the mango sticky rice-also quite good. My husband liked it because it "was not like rice pudding."
Service was terrific and the owner even came over to ask how we liked the food and recommended a sauce combination for the squid.
Will definitely return.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Had dinner for three one night recently . A very nice place with good service . I wasn't wowed by the appetizers which were papaya salad and vegetable dumplings - I have been spoiled over the years with amazing Thai food in Queens and NYC . Our main courses were good , best being the Pad Thai . Overall , a nice place to enjoy a meal

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I always enjoy dining here. I've lived in Thailand and I find the food at Port Thai Place is the real thing, although not as spicy hot (thankfully)! In winter I always go for the Tom Yum Goong - a spicy but very flavorful shrimp and coconut soup. In summer, save room for dessert and order the sticky rice with fresh mango. Delicious!

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Food is well prepared, spiciness is suited to taste, menu has a variety of selection and the owners give a visit to the table for any concerns you might have about the viands you ordered.
Parking in front is limited, better if you use the municipal parking located on the back of the restaurant.