“I eat here all the time...”
Review of Yummy Gyro

Yummy Gyro
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Delicious food, everything I have ever eaten here has been great... My go to is the gyro platter with lemon potatoes... You get a small greek salad which is delish. The hummus might be the best I have ever had. Don't let the atmosphere fool you, very tasty food. I have brought friends here, and they agree.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We ordered take out and it was fabulous! Delivered right to our door at our hotel within 20 minutes.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Friendly, affable service with a lot of healthy choices. I had a salad with the very original combination of arugula, apple, mango, quinoa, cranberries and pecans, which was really terrific. The falafel was also very well spiced.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I always enjoy a good meal here. It's a friendly, casual and cheerful restaurant with very good food and service. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

From start to finish this has to be the worst experience my office has ever had with an order and delivery!! Over two hour wait after being told they were out of rice for all of our platters. Then...a meal was missing and they said they would call us back to refund our credit card but I had to call after waiting 4 hours for that! They then say they will send a guy to give us our money back and that had me waiting well over a half hour longer than they said!! What a nightmare! AND they never even apologized when all of this was their fault! We will never order from here again. First and last time. Take my advice and DO NOT go to this establishment!

1  Thank jenlyn803