“Wow!”
Review of Nikkei of Peru

Nikkei of Peru
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The ambiance is fabulous. We like sitting outside overlooking the water. They have heaters for when it is cool. My daughter loved the sushi. The dumplings were my favorite. The portions are just the right size. The service is excellent.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Total home run in Port Washington. Last visit I had the Hot Stone Wagyu steak, probably best I have had. Very nice selection of Sake. Creative dishes, food is excellent, worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Such an interesting menu that combines the food of two different cultures. When ordering you can go with more traditional sushi items or chose those with a Peruvian touch. We really enjoyed our small plate appetizers and our roll choices of the incredible roll and the crazy Maguro roll. Our Banana Pecan dessert was fantastic. Prices are a little high but worth it.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

The sushi was excellent, very fresh and tasty. If you have a companion who doesnt like sushi, the cooked choices were also amazing. The sushi pieces tend to be smaller than what I am used too in other restaurants but overall a great choice.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I recently took my daughter to lunch here before she went back to college. The one thing I can truly say is the waiter bent over backwards to make this a fantastic experience. The sushi was good and my daughter didn't realize she had ordered something fried which she didn't want and they were so thoughtful at getting her a dish more to her liking.
The view from the outdoor seating is gorgeous with the new Baywalk. Too bad about the road traffic.