Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
US$106
Hampton
US$104
PricelineUS$106
TravelocityUS$106
AlgotelsUS$110
1,092 results
All reviews hyde park room was clean hot tub staff was friendly business center waffles convenient location the breakfast area complimentary breakfast marist college fitness center inns refrigerator sink desk hudson chain
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

I’ve never had an experience like this in my life. My 2nd hotel stay since covid. The seal was not on the door which should have tipped us off. When we arrived there was toilet paper in our toilet and when we tried to flush it, it would not flush. We called the front desk and were told that they would be up in 5 min. We called again after waiting 30 min and the supervisor answered. She told us that they would give us a plunger for us to plunge it ourselves. I explained that it was like this when we got here and she continued to say that they weren’t allowed to plunge it and we would need to do it ourselves. And was rude about it. I refused and asked for a new room and she came up to work on the toilet. She refused to even say a word to us and had to try 2 different plungers and eventually got it to flush slowly. After that we realized that there were red stains all over the bathroom and carpet. That wasn’t awesome but we would deal. After dinner (around 10:30pm) we attempted to flush the toilet again and again it would not flush. We called the front desk again and after 15 min Ethan arrived with a plunger. He was unable to fix the toilet. He was very nice and said he would try to have the supervisor move us but that they were full. He was appalled at the red stains everywhere and was worried when we said we had a 3 hour drive home. Not long after the supervisor called our room. She said that she will refund our room but that she can’t give us another and we’d have to deal with no toilet or leave. No apology. She said that the toilet would flush slowly if we waited. I told her that Ethan tried and couldn’t get it to flush either. She said no maintenance was available to look until morning. I explained to her that it was a 3 hour drive home and was there ANY room or part of a suite she could move us too or could she get in touch with another local hotel so we could sleep for the night She said no. Again no apology. Then she said “and by the way...the red spots all over are not blood, it’s hair dye. We had a customer that ruined all of our towels and carpets and isn’t allowed back”. Ok. Well thank you for giving us that room with no explanation. We ended up leaving for the night. Ethan apologized profusely and helped us carry our stuff out while his manager glared at us as we walked by. We were forced to drive home at 11:30 at night. We didn’t get home till 3am. Dark foggy roads filled with deer...tired....upset. I’ve never been treated that poorly at a hotel. A friend that was also staying there talked to the morning manager and confirmed that they were only 50% capacity. So moving us would have kept them at their max of 50% so why couldn’t she have moved me.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 264kristenr
Reviewed 3 October 2020

We like staying at Hampton Inns when we travel, but this one was a big disappointment. For starters, there was no clean stay sticker on the room door. I brought my own Lysol wipes and disinfected everything myself. The furniture and rug were in desperate need of an update, and there was a rip on one of the chairs. There was a coffee maker, but no cups or coffee or tea. I contacted the front desk twice to ask for more towels, but we never got them. We would never stay here again.

3  Thank Saluga
Reviewed 29 September 2020

I had a great stay at this hotel. I was traveling on business & nervous because it is a pandemic, but everything was clean & all the workers were very considerate of social distancing & wearing masks.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2020

I just returned from my stay at this hotel. I always choose a Hampton Inn to stay in because my past experiences have been wonderful. This time I was very disappointed. The hotel seems a little run down. The rugs and furniture in our room showed wear and tear. The wallpaper and drapes had stains on them. The rugs in the stairway were filthy. I found this out because the smoke alarm went off twice during our stay and we had to use them to evacuate. I was told by the front desk, when I had to ask, that someone vaping in their room set off the alarm. Twice?? I just felt that things were not as clean as they should have been especially during this time of covid. I know I will not be staying at this hotel again.

Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

Friends, this "meh" review rests on one element of a hotel stay that would have been quite nice had it not been for the 2nd floor hallway rugs. Some might be say, "Wow, she must be fussy to give a thumbs down because of a rug." If someone had been able to wave a wand and keep only the areas of this rug which were NOT stained, there would be precious little left. It's hard to imagine how this rug got so stained. It looks as if guests had splashed, dripped, spilled and sprayed their way down this hallway. I'm not kidding. It was bad. I'm reporting this in the hope management will see this and take a fresh look at this aspect of their hotel. It's hard to go into a room, especially in the time of COVID, and have confidence in cleanliness after walking down that disaster of a rug. That's it. Bed was comfortable, shower was great, room size was acceptable. CLEAN THE RUGS!!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple