“Best in the area”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Crave has a “small plates” option and variety of choices. You cannot go wrong. They do fish beautifully as well as pastas and meats. The staff is very attentive and the overall service is good.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We entered Crave, spotted a table for two in the window, thought, “yes please”, and shock, there we were seated. We were offered a rose wine tasting list, this was a first, but instead we were persuaded to buy a bottle of deep red Californian for $50, fabulous. 3 courses of food later we both agreed that this was our best dining experience during a week of dining out in the Hudson Valley. The waiting staff were more than charming and the food v high quality and the recommended wine v special.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Six of us on the prix fix. Amazing. The fish tacos were outstanding. The Brussel sprouts were also fabulous. Great service as well. Well worth it!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

On 10/8/2017, my girlfriend & I visited this restaurant after completing the Walk Over the Hudson. It's located at the base of the Walkway on Washington Street. First of all, the air conditioning was greatly appreciated because the day was overcast & super humid for an October day. The restaurant wasn't very crowded which was nice (seating for approx. 30-40 total) with very clean bathrooms that had interesting framed quotes. We decided on Brunch, I had the Crave burger which featured a "bacon jam" - finely minced bacon mixed with brown sugar which came with fries or a salad. My girlfriend ordered freshly made Tagliatelle with fresh tomatoes and spices. The burger was cooked medium & to my delight, there were two burgers instead of the expected one. Both were delicious, as was the side salad with a nice light vinaigrette. My girlfriend really enjoyed her dish as well.The server (Lily) was very polite, courteous and readily available if needed.

1  Thank PiratePK032014
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I heard great things and thought we would try. The quality of the food was very good, although very small portions, so make sure you have something to eat before you go. Also, they only give one small piece of bread and not a basket.

I felt rushed and forgotten by our server. They were not very attentive and a bit cold. We had asked if we could switch our table tot he window table and was told that it was reserved for special occasions, it was my 50 birthday. 5 minutes later, a father and daughter walks in and asks for the same table, and are seated.

We may try again, but would not go out of our way.

2  Thank TJCAA