Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$96
View deal
BestWestern.comUS$96
PricelineUS$96
Expedia.comUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
TravelocityUS$96
Lol.travelUS$111
All reviews off the beaten path waffles breakfast room hudson valley pleasant stay room was large staff was friendly parking lot stream bw brook vassar ny microwave route walkway
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2022 via mobile

We had a great stay. The property is truly pet friendly. We were grateful that the property is very well lit during the night so we felt comfortable taking our dog out. They also had a great complimentary breakfast. The cute little kitchen on our room was also a plus! Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

This was a return visit to Best Western in Fishkill and the front desk staff were warm and welcoming. My husband reminded one of them of his 1st week on the job during Thanksgiving and he smoothly managed the front desk and the breakfast area.
He and Khali (I think that's how you spell mgr name) reminisced with us and welcomed us back.
The updated room met our expectations and would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2022 via mobile

I used to come to this hotel as a kid when it was older. Now I see it’s redesign is beautiful and welcoming. Staff was very helpful. My friend and I had a night to remember and we all agreed to come back in the near future as a regular spot for us to have fun

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2021

This hotel has been here for a very, very long time. Let me start off by saying this hotel is GREAT! I love everything about it. The staff at the front desk are outstanding, Dawn helped me over the phone setting up the reservation and was very polite and curtious while Jesse at the front desk was very professional and quickly checked us into our room. We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds overlooking the water. I couldnt of asked for a better view. The room/bathroom were very clean. The beds we slept on had clean smelling sheets and pillows were fairly comfortable. I have stayed at this hotel a couple times on my trips to the hudson valley and wouldnt want to stay any where else. Breakfast in the morning was decent and the check out process was smooth. Like I said, the hotel has been there for a very long time and could use some modern upgrades however when I stay at hotels, I perfer the unique ones instead of the big overwhelming ones. I would highly recommend. Some of the negative reviews on here just dont make any sense to me. I recommened 100%

Room tip: The rooms with the best views are the ones with the water view.
Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2021

I could agree and disagree with all of the previous reviews, both good and bad. First, you will NOT be sorely disappointed by staying here, and have your trip ruined. Not at all.

We had a comfortable, clean, pet-friendly room on a Saturday night, the hotel was not heavily occupied, and we came and went (to a concert in Poughkeepsie) as we pleased. No annoying waiting for an elevator, or walking through a huge crowded loby.

The grounds are pleasant, more like a tiny college campus with the typical college outdated architecture. Woodsy, good for a quick dog walk, off the beaten path, but with conveniences (gas, food) a few blocks away.

The enire building could use a facelift, but not so much that it was disturbing. We prefer quirky hotels, and when you travel with a pet, that eliminates many lodging options right there.

Convenient to Poughkeepsie, and especially the Hudson Walkway/Rail Trail. Also the Hudson Valley in general.

I would come back here, and I would reccomend to a friend,

Date of stay: December 2021
Shawn Mohan, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review of your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Inn at the Falls. Your feedback is very important to us as it tells us how we are doing and what we can improve on. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the quietness of the property as well as the location. I am also happy to hear you appreciated our designated pet friendly room. We hope to see you soon!