Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$96
View deal
Expedia.comUS$96
PricelineUS$96
BestWestern.comUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
TravelocityUS$96
Lol.travelUS$111
All reviews off the beaten path waffles breakfast room hudson valley pleasant stay room was large staff was friendly parking lot stream bw brook vassar ny microwave route walkway
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2022

Utterly disgusting. Lancaster Va. After you get pass the roaches, I almost slipped several times from the water leak in the bathroom. I had to use my towels to soak up the water and go across the road to Walmart to purchase roach spray and lysol. The carpet by ac was soaking wet and they didn't come to change garbage at all! No staff on site and very unclean. I never unpacked my bags.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
shawn Mohan, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2022

Hello Lashawns, I am very sorry to hear of your stay. I tired searching for your reservation but I am able to find it and based on your review, this property does not fit the description with regards to location and staff services. Can you please email me your reservation details at shawn.mohann@gmail.com so that I can further investigate? I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 4 September 2022

Worst possible hotel. The price is not worth the stay. Dirty room. Clogged shower drain. Breakfast was mediocre. Milk was expired by at least 3 weeks. Stay somewhere else. Photos do NOT match the actual place.

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
shawn Mohan, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2022

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review of your stay with us. Please accept our apology for failing to meet your expectations with regards to cleanliness, breakfast and value of price paid. I would appreciate if you can reach out to me at shawn.mohann@gmail.com so that we can discuss your stay in more details which would help us ensure a great future stay. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2022

The price in my opinion was no bargain. The Hotel is not easy to locate. Unloading my car I tripped on the curb and injured both my knees and legs plus an elbow. We got there at 2PM and were no rooms were ready. The hotel Mgr. took a accident report but offered no renumeration for the injuries I received. If I could attach pictures you would see how bad the curb area is. This needs to be fixed!!!

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 4 August 2022

We almost passed the Best Western as it blends in with the rest of the nice city of Poughkeepsie NY. At night it so quiet as it is next to a river and constructed of brick. Nicest Best Western I have stayed at in a long time.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank Compass42461475065
Reviewed 1 August 2022 via mobile

All the staff are super friendly, but that doesn’t make up for the disgusting rooms and the uncomfortable bed. I was in a nonsmoking room and yet the room smelled like an ash tray. Outdated hotel that needs a lot of love and. Staff was great. I didn’t really see the falls but I also wasn’t looking for them.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
shawn Mohan, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your stay with us. Please accept our apology for failing to meet your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us because it tells us how we are doing and what we can improve on. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking, and we stickily enforce this policy. Violators are asked to leave, and rooms get thoroughly cleaned. I will be looking in this room to see what transpired. I hope you can give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.