“great local diner!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 11 January 2018

pretty good diner in the area! convenient, good service, and quick in case you're in a rush, or get takeout to bring home!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

The food was good, but a little pricey. We had pancakes and french toast.
the menu is large. The bakery items looked delish but I was too full to order any.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

The TTD is a good place to stop while out on errands or a quick bite to eat. The menu is typical Greek diner, which is a good thing. Probably now the best diner in Poughkeepsie. And always good music playing ( 70's-80's).

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I meet my dad and friends every few weeks at a different restaurant. This past week we went to Table Talk Diner because it was close. It was VERY busy at lunch time (12:30 on a Thursday) which is a good sign, I think. There was seven of us. For as busy as they were, the service was pretty quick. We all enjoyed our meals and our friends kept commenting, "I always get good food at a diner." They have a large menu - I had a salad with chicken (can't mess that up), two of our friends had tuna melts, a BLT with soup. Everyone enjoyed their food and we made plans to go back.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

If you are interested in basic diner breakfast food, this is a decent choice. If you want to eat anything else, not so much. Stick to the breakfast menu.