All reviews vassar college room was clean main building indoor pool bagels nothing fancy location was perfect waffle maker flat screen tv would stay again front desk staff staff was friendly pleasant stay hudson valley hyde park yvonne nyc
Reviewed 16 July 2015

My family and I spent a night here and it was great!! We were upgraded to a business class type room and it was very comfortable with a king size bed. The breakfast items were good with hot oatmeal included.
However, the location of the hotel is very difficult to find.

Room Tip: first floor in the main lobby.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
RupsonHospitality, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2015

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Days Inn Poughkeepsie. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are always happy to upgrade our guests to our business class section when available. If you ever need any assistance with getting here, our front desk staff would be more than happy to help, just give us a call! We hope to see you soon and thank you for your stay with us at Days inn Poughkeepsie.

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

My family's stay at the days inn was very nice the rooms were clean the pool was really nice.sasha was extremely polite and very helpful I would deff recommend my family and friends to stay at the hotel.deff will be going back to stay a few nights

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Thank you Leeann for your recent stay with us at the Days Inn Poughkeepsie. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your nice remarks about Sasha, our Front Desk Manager. We can’t wait to see you and your family here again at the Days Inn Poughkeepsie.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

The Days Inn in Poughkeepsie met my needs. Room was just what you would expect- nothing more. My issue was with the room's location- right off the lobby and across from the breakfast area and as a result it was noisy. The door said business center so maybe all other rooms were booked and I got stuck with the poor location. Also, the next morning when I came out two tires on the passenger side of my car had been punctured and tires were flat to the rim. (Had to buy two new tires.) It could have happened at the restaurant I went to the night before. But it really upset me.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Days Inn Poughkeepsie. We are sorry that you could hear some noise from the nearby lobby and breakfast area from your room. We encourage all of our guest to call or come to the front desk when experiencing any inconveniences such as noise so we are able to take action to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Thank you for your thoughts and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

My boyfriend and I stayed at Days Inn for 1 night as we were in town seeing a band. It was a lovely motel, 10 minute drive from the station.
The room was very spacious, with a very big king sized bed, tea and coffee, in room safe, hairdryer etc. Sadly we didn't get a chance to use the pool.
The breakfast was great, with a selection of cereals, drinks and waffle machine.
The staff were very helpful and called us a cab when we left the next morning.
100% recommend it for a short break.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
RupsonHospitality, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2015

Thank you so much for your recommendation for other travelers! We appreciate your compliments on your stay and are so glad you enjoyed your large room and all of the amenities we provide as well as our Days Break Breakfast!

Reviewed 5 July 2015

My room was very clean. I had a king size bed in the main building. The sheets were good.
The staff was very friendly.
The breakfast was pleasant and fulfilling, just avoid the microwave omelets. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for the main building rooms
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo

Hello Rob,

Thank you for staying with the Days Inn Poughkeepsie. Thank you for your comments about your clean and comfortable room, friendly staff, and filling breakfast! We hope to see you again soon!