“Nice for a Winter Birthday Party”
Review of Chuck E Cheese's

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Just had our 4 year old's birthday party there and overall, we were very pleased! It is definitely geared more towards 4-5-6 year old, despite what advertisements portray. The food was good, the attention from our "hostess" was nice, and the kids all enjoyed themselves. Despite reviews I read, the bathrooms were clean when we were there. Any indoor play area is going to have it's fair share of germs, so I just brought anti-bacterial gel with me. If you think you're going anywhere without germs, you might as well keep yourself in a bubble! My only complaints were: there is an unusual smell when you first walk in, but it's not anything you don't get past. They need more staffing for the ticket redemption area (it takes too long waiting). Lastly, even though they said there was stuff for my 1 year to play on, there really wasn't.
Overall, I'm happy with our choice to go there and do plan on returning with my son in the future!

Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

The place needs a good scrubbing I agree and the bathrooms well
the ladies is always disgusting! We go once a month about and its pretty gross but kids have fun and we also like some of the games.
It would be nice if it was cleaner and didnt smell..
Oh and no I do not eat here...

Reviewed 25 June 2012

hosted a 6 year's birhtday party there, good to have the children burn thorough energy. Food - passable. But for a cold winter day, a good amusement

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Horrible, smelly, poor food, poor service, disgusting bathrooms. The stench will slap you in the face the second you walk through the door. Section 8 must give extra money to patrons by the looks of the deralics that were parading around in this place. Looked like a half way house block party.
Bring plenty of alcohol, both for consumption and to marinate in upon departure!

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Of course the kids always love to play at Chuck E Cheese but this place has terrible customer service and the cost of the food is ridiculous for blah pizza.