“fun place to take my grands for birthday parties!”
Review of Chuck E Cheese's

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My granddaughter had a ball!! There is so much to see and for them to do. The games are great ,also.Chuckie is so awesome, the kids follow him around !!! I really enjoyed it too!

Reviewed 12 February 2013

the kids had a lot of fun, and you can play along with them. the staff was very nice. they were right there when you needed helped. the place was clean and the kids liked their pizza

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Just had our 4 year old's birthday party there and overall, we were very pleased! It is definitely geared more towards 4-5-6 year old, despite what advertisements portray. The food was good, the attention from our "hostess" was nice, and the kids all enjoyed themselves. Despite reviews I read, the bathrooms were clean when we were there. Any indoor play area is going to have it's fair share of germs, so I just brought anti-bacterial gel with me. If you think you're going anywhere without germs, you might as well keep yourself in a bubble! My only complaints were: there is an unusual smell when you first walk in, but it's not anything you don't get past. They need more staffing for the ticket redemption area (it takes too long waiting). Lastly, even though they said there was stuff for my 1 year to play on, there really wasn't.
Overall, I'm happy with our choice to go there and do plan on returning with my son in the future!

Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

The place needs a good scrubbing I agree and the bathrooms well
the ladies is always disgusting! We go once a month about and its pretty gross but kids have fun and we also like some of the games.
It would be nice if it was cleaner and didnt smell..
Oh and no I do not eat here...

Reviewed 25 June 2012

hosted a 6 year's birhtday party there, good to have the children burn thorough energy. Food - passable. But for a cold winter day, a good amusement