“Horrible!”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 1 March 2017

On Saturday, February 25 at about 6 pm, we had a young child visiting our home and decided to take him to Chuck E. Cheese. This location was closest to our home. What a horrible experience. First of all, every table and seat was filthy. Piles of dirty trays, spills, half eaten food and even a dirty baby's diaper littered the tables. The bathrooms were disgusting! They smelled terrible, there were no paper towels, the floor was littered with debris and the toilets overflowed. Compared to other establishments, there were limited choices of games for the children and the games were dirty, sticky and many were out of order. The workers were indifferent, not welcoming and looked disheveled themselves. There was no identifiable manager on site. We had planned to eat dinner there but decided to leave. I would not eat anything there! Chuck E. Cheese should have corporate standards that, regardless of the location or who the customers are, the business should be maintained at a certain standard. Tha manager and staff need to be replaced. The children deserve better than this. Never, ever again!

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Great place to burn off energy they even got to dance with chuckie I bring my hand sanitizer with me so we are good kids always have a blast I feel really comfortable giving them tokens and find me a booth and let them go

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

I bring my children here to play, never to eat, so I cannot comment on the food. It is a good size CEC, with lots of games for younger and older children. All the staff have been nice. They do have beer if you absolutely have to have a drink at a children's establishment.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

This restaurant was much better managed than any of the other Chuck E's I've been to. The employees are friendly and helpful. Almost all the games and rides are in good working order. The stage and birthday parties all well organized and the child security is tight. I highly recommend. A bit expensive for birthday party but the kids really enjoy it. The pizza is even good.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

we had soo much fun here.. My kids were soo excited to go and honestly I was expecting, a dark, outdated, filthy chucke cheese that most probably expect when going to a place like this.. Well this location was soo clean, I was honestly shocked.. We went on a Tuesday mid afternoon there were maybe 5 kids there so it was like having the place to ourselves.. The employees were soo nice to my kids, which is so refreshing because so many times you go places and the employees make you feel like your annoying to them. soo not the case. The manager charlie found out it was my sons birthday and went out of his way to make him feel special. When we told him a machine didn't work he went and fixed it right away instead of just putting up an out of order sign. He was really hands on with the guests.. I am honestly still shocked at what a great time we had.. I probably woudln't want to go on a weekend but when we went it was great!