“Pretty standard DD”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #5 of 6 Bakeries in Poughkeepsie
Reviewed 9 April 2018

This is one of my choices of places to grab a cup of coffee near to where I live, when I haven't made it at home. Standard DD cuisine and coffee - service is fine, I order ahead on my app and coffee is always ready and waiting. Favorite - macchiato, a surprise to me as I did not expect DD to do well on specialty drinks. Nice strong flavor, with good balance with whole milk option.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Yummy place to go. Had my Dunkinchino and bagel with cream cheese. nice and friendly staff. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed 19 September 2014

Donut places have to be tuned to the am clientele. We need that "good morning" cheer, no matter what kind of day you're having. Don't sell me a donut with a grimace and a groan.

1  Thank Sallie F