Lowest prices for your stay
US$94
Free cancellation until 11/12/22
IHG
US$94
Free cancellation until 11/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$84
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Expedia.comUS$94
PricelineUS$94
AlgotelsUS$102
All reviews very attentive to our needs linda makes breakfast server comedy club front desk each morning excellent breakfast great room excellent hotel rooms are clean great stay poughkeepsie area derek lobby soap woods creek
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

Excellent service and delicious breakfast cooked by LINDA. A nice selection of hot items. If you needed something that had run out, when she cooked more she'd bring it to your table first then added it the the buffet. Had such a nice conversation. She made you feel comfortable and at home. Enjoyed my stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2022

Hi 07256ZQjohns ,

Thank you for your compliments to our staff, hospitality and breakfast layout. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We will happily share your comments with Linda and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

Linda H. Has Amazing customer service! She went above and beyond to make sure my babies were happy! Kevin the cook was great as well. Both very attentive and smiling! They made the stay very family friendly!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to share this five-star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We will happily share your comments with Kevin , Linda and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2022

Linda is the chief, cook and bottlewasher. She is a great cook. The food is quite possibly the best I've ever had at a hotel. Eggs are authentic, and cooked beautifully. Linda is very friendly and welcoming.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2022

Hi H4535GVsusans ,

We are happy to hear that you had a great time at our Holiday Inn Poughkeepsie hotel! Thank you for your compliments to our staff, hospitality, and breakfast layout. We will share your comments with our staff, especially Linda. We are glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five-star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 7 September 2022 via mobile

I work as a chef. Im always travelling for work.I was in town for work. I met Chef Derek he was super friendly and his food was awesome. He even went as far to give me a wake up for breakfast. That’s great service

Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2022

Hi James ,

We thank you for booking Holiday Inn Poughkeepsie and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five-star experience at our hotel! I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We will share your comments with our staff, especially Derek. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 September 2022 via mobile

I had high hopes for this property after reading the excellent reviews here but I have to say I am somewhat disappointed. This property seems understaffed (understandable post Covid but nonetheless a problem) if one is using restaurant facilities or need help at front desk. Things seem fine when it is slow during the day but if the event space is at full capacity the property is way beyond their capability to handle the crowd in general & would be out of luck if something bad should happen. I was also disappointed in the poor planning in terms of the parking situation. Clearly they know they have a problem because they have added auxiliary parking in back of the hotel (where it is almost completely dark and unsafe to back walk to the front door alone) and the lot for a neighboring business that is out of the way and also very dark. Even the main parking lot is a very tight fit. Seems like if there is an event room that size there needs to be corresponding parking and staffing. We returned from an evening out and had to park all the way in the back because there were so many people here for an event. It is clearly an untenable situation and I do hope they will figure something out. Service at front desk was fine - friendly staff but did not explain details of some amenities, including failure to remind folks that pool area was closed for repair. Finally, the shower was missing a soap dish and the soap bars were so small as to almost be unusable. Have now stayed both here and at the Hyatt directly across the road. All things considered, these two hotels are within same price range, but I would say I definitely prefer the Hyatt. They just seem to have their act together and the property is top notch.

Room tip: Lots of road noise. Quietest rooms are in rear of hotel.
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2022

Hi Liannucc ,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. hotel. I am so sorry about the pool, and the difficulties you had experienced with the limited parking area of our hotel. We do understand that many of our guests have different needs and we try to accommodate those needs to the best of our ability. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.