Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
Free cancellation until 01/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 01/12/22
Hotels.comUS$110
TravelocityUS$110
Lol.travelUS$123
All reviews locust grove front desk hyde park first floor hudson valley poughkeepsie area staff was friendly bistro lobby starbucks sink estate route ny renovation fdr
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2022

management has done a great job on this recent rehab. As others have mentioned, there is only one elevator ... in a far corner. For me, not an issue. Overcome by the hospitality of the staff and the cleanliness of the rehab

Room tip: By the lobby
Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

Titanium for Life here. Booked one night at Poughkeepsie, NY Courtyard for this past Saturday. Generally a business hotel, quiet on weekends. Used my free night plus 5000 points. SNA request submitted months ahead. Day before checking in, SNA request was denied. Hmmm. Using chat function, politely requested upgrade if available. Two seconds later response was we had been upgraded to a two room king suite! Hotel has recently undergone a beautiful renovation. 500 points or $10 towards F&B, free breakfast. Wonderful front desk clerk Keith welcomed us. Bistro not open at night, pool no longer available. Extra charging ports everywhere. New A/C. Two thumbs up.

Room tip: Only elevator located in rear of building. Rooms facing courtyard are quieter.
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank hoteldiva2009
Reviewed 27 June 2022

First of all, there is only one elevator for this sprawling facility, if you are unucky enough to get the rom farthest from the elevator, you will have a very long walk. If you are handicapped, better ask for a room right next to the elevator and hope you get a parking space near the exit door closest to it, otherwise you are out of luck!! Second, there is no pool. They tell you it's under construction but there is absolutely NO evidence that a pool is being constructed and they've turned the old pool into a conference space. Third, there are nice balconies but no furniture on them. Fourth, for a recently renovated hotel, the headboard inour room was completely scratched and marred. Fifth, there is no free breakfast. I try to be loyal to Marriott but I am sorry I didn't stay at the Hilton; it had free breakfast and a pool!

2  Thank abouttheglobe
Reviewed 27 June 2022

Marriott would be wise to drop this hotel from their reservation system. A two story property with perhaps one hundred rooms, has only ONE elevator at the extreme end of one side of a VERY long building. There are also only four stairways, also located at the extreme ends of each very long hallway. There's no need for a gym at this property as guests get plenty of exercise just walking up and down the hallways and stairs in order to get to their rooms or out to their vehicles. It is a misnomer that this property has a restaurant as I never saw food service in the facility open during the afternoon and evenings when I walked through the lobby, past the "restaurant".

I found the front desk staff to be indifferent at best. Also, despite an army of housekeeping staff on the floor where my room was, my room was never cleaned during my stay. I was out of the room for six hours during the day but the housekeeping staff seemed more concerned with preparing rooms for new guests than with cleaning the rooms of current guests. Mine was not the only room of people in my party whose room was not cleaned during their stay. I would rather forego the Marriott points, spend more or stay a further distance away, then to have to stay at this facility again. Beware, and make sure to bring your walking shoes!

Room tip: By one of only four doors unless you like to walk, especially up and down stairs.
Reviewed 7 June 2022

Accidentally left my watch on the table when I left for check out. When I realized my mistake, I returned to pick it up. Unfortunately, the cleaning staff had already gone through the room and my watch was magically missing. I know exactly where I left it and unfortunately it seems to have made it into the pocket of someone on staff.

Room tip: No elevator, so if stairs are a problem choose the ground floor.