Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$109
Expedia.comUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
TravelocityUS$109
Vio.comUS$109
EtripUS$109
All reviews this past weekend stayed two nights waffles wedding hudson walkway
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022

If you don’t mind a room with a broken toilet, no toilet paper, a broken safe, a tv remote that does t work and on top of that a security guard that can’t react appropriately or assess an emergency and turns to being violent to a guest then this is the hotel that delivers all of that.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2022

I was asked to give The Grand in Poughkeepsie another try...I did. Shakila at the front desk is Fantastic!! A true Gem and a huge improvement and asset to the property. Colleen in the Bar on Friday nights....Oh Yeah! Give me that Pistachio Martini!!!

I have to say the changes made between my June 2022 and July 2022 visit were Astronomical Improvements. The GM has brought in peeps that are making this a Great place to stay.

I will be back in a few weeks!!! See Ya Then!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2022

5 star review for the outstanding service we received from the catering staff, Jim Hutchinson, General Manager and Nick. We appreciate the team that made this day a success. The dressing room was clean, had ample room for 15 people and the food was delivered as scheduled and exceeded our expectations. Nick was helpful, gracious and attentive. Thank you to the Grand Poughkeepsie.

Reviewed 27 July 2022

I will go on great detail tomorrow and not here but in the news. Not only did I get food poisoning one night, I could have died in fire and no.one called or said they would help me.

Read more tomorrow. Have NOT heard from Manager.

A Disabled Veteran.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2022

First stay in June 2022....Front Desk, Customer service big Fail. Food/Beverage were Outstanding. I have just now checked out from second stay at this Hotel.

I have requested a call from the Manager 4 times, onsite visit requested one time. I have not heard from a Manager at all. Front desk "I don't know when they'll be in" "That's not my job" "That's just the way it is" Food and Beverage lost a good employee between last visit and this visit

Expect communications failures and have low expectations if you stay here.

I cannot in good conscience give them any more of my hard earned money. I will suffer walking distance to work for a happier, more resourceful, and pleasant stay experience at another hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business