“Clean and fresh like an ocean breeze”
Review of beth's cafe

beth's cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Quogue
Cuisines: American
Description: New Restaurant In Quogue Ny Where The Inn Spot Used To Be
Description: New Restaurant In Quogue Ny Where The Inn Spot Used To Be
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Sparkling clean with the freshest foods and outstanding desserts. I had gazpacho that came right from the garden. The pasta salad with veggies was also scrumptious! The fruity iced tea was perfect for a hot summer day. There was a steady stream of folks coming in for take out.
Why not, it's too hot to cook!
Everything was delicious. I highly recommend Beth's Cafe.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

This restaurant is across the street from The Inn at Quogue, so a great place to eat breakfast or lunch if staying at that inn. We ate breakfast here twice and each time, we had super fresh and very tasty food served by friendly wait staff.

1  Thank martarian
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Really healthy, locally sourced food all made on site, I've tried almost every dish, all really amazing and creative. There are some great special events (wine dinners, cooking with the chef dinners) that were really wonderful. Unique spot, a must

1  Thank alexandhoney
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I finally stopped over in Quogue after years of passing it on Highway 27. This was my first visit and I really enjoyed my lunch. I had the crab cake sandwich, which was flavorful and full of genuine fresh crab meat. Waitress was very nice. I didn't have dessert, though, as I wanted to go to the Rainbow Creamery around the corner, which was also excellent.