“A gem with warm service and wonderful flavors”
Review of beth's cafe

beth's cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Quogue
Cuisines: American
Description: New Restaurant In Quogue Ny Where The Inn Spot Used To Be
Description: New Restaurant In Quogue Ny Where The Inn Spot Used To Be
Reviewed 12 April 2015

This isn't the first time we have been to Beth's, We love breakfast there. They do eggs right, or any way you want them. a good chunks corned beef hash (I usually don't go for it this way, but Beth did an excellent job) with a salad of greens and lemon vinaigrette. Excellent fresh baked goods. Awesome fish tacos and tuna melts; it's the bread, and the cheddar and the tuna salad. And MJ is a great host.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

We were visiting friends in West Hampton for the day and they took us to Beth's for brunch. The place is small and charming with a huge blackboard with foods listed. When we got there the place was not crowded so we could not understand why no server came to our table. Others who were seated after us had been visited by their server. When the server came she took our order. My husband and my friend's husband both ordered the lobster on brioche roll. They loved it! My husband said it was one of the best ones he has had. My friend ordered the fish tacos. She said it was delicious but could have had more fish in it. I had salmon over salad. The salmon was cooked perfectly and to my liking. The food is fresh and the presentation made you want to eat there. Wonderful meal. We will be back.

1  Thank VIvian666
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Sparkling clean with the freshest foods and outstanding desserts. I had gazpacho that came right from the garden. The pasta salad with veggies was also scrumptious! The fruity iced tea was perfect for a hot summer day. There was a steady stream of folks coming in for take out.
Why not, it's too hot to cook!
Everything was delicious. I highly recommend Beth's Cafe.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

This restaurant is across the street from The Inn at Quogue, so a great place to eat breakfast or lunch if staying at that inn. We ate breakfast here twice and each time, we had super fresh and very tasty food served by friendly wait staff.

1  Thank martarian
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Really healthy, locally sourced food all made on site, I've tried almost every dish, all really amazing and creative. There are some great special events (wine dinners, cooking with the chef dinners) that were really wonderful. Unique spot, a must

1  Thank alexandhoney