“Delicious food and great service!”
Review of Sri Siam

Sri Siam
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Rensselaer
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Sri Siam is one of my favorite places to go for lunch in Rensselaer. From the incredible soup to the delicious drunken noodles, everything is hot, filling, and flavorful. The prices are reasonable and the wait staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

We just returned from dinner at the Sri Siam Thai restaurant on Rt 9 in Latham, and we were more than pleased with the food, the wine, the portion sizes, the service, and the prices. I agree with L.E. that the vegetables in our meals were done to perfection and very tasty. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Sri Siam is a small venue with a huge heart. Pricing is comparable to Asian take-out, but the quality and presentation rivals what one would expect from a 5 star Manhattan joint.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Friday early afternoon lunch with the honeybear. Quick service, delicious food, knowledgeable staff, reasonable prices. very accommodating, wonderful meal. We came in about 12:45 and even though a large group was in house we were served quickly and graciously. The Drunken Noodles had great spice. The little salad included was lightly dressed and delicious. YUM - Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

I have not yet been to the one in Rensselaer, but I visited their new location on Rte. 9 in Latham at 728 New Loudon Road And was very impressed. This was the best Thai food I have had in the area, even better than Sweet Basil, which is very good. I had fish cakes for appetizer and they were perfect. My companions had soups, which they liked very much. For the main course, my companions had pad thai, which was excellent. I had beef penang curry which was top notch. Particularly notable was that the vegetables were done to perfection, rather than overcooked as is too often the case.

1  Thank L E