“Amazing and wonderful”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 April 2012

The best customer service that I have had in a very long time. The crab rangoon was light and crispy. The sesame chicken was delicious and the portion size of the combo platter was enough for two. I especially loved the duck sauce. I paired it with the egg roll and it made for a great appetizer. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 22 March 2011

Overall excellent Chinese and one of the better Chinese restaurants around Albany. Could definitely benefit from an update in their dining room, a little bit dingy inside. Owners and staff very friendly!

Reviewed 10 August 2010

Tasty and well prepared food. Shrimp and lobster sauce was the best! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 May 2010

I enjoy everything from seafood to Beef , Pork and Chicken. They have nice vegetarian dishes too. I have been going to YIP"s since 1991 and the best part is the freshness of their foods. My favorite dish in Shrimp with Lobster sauce. It is the best in town.

Reviewed 4 August 2008

Yips is always a crowd pleaser. I take my picky, chinese food snob relatives there and they think its the best general tao's chicken they have ever had.