“Amazing selection of pizza. Bada Bing!”

F&A Pizzeria and Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 60 Restaurants in Rensselaer
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I now live near Albany, but growing up in Yonkers and the NYC area has made me used to great pizza, and I constantly seek out those who take pride in providing outstanding thin, NYC style pizza with great flavor. F & A delivers on taste! And one of their best slices is the Grandma Vodka Pizza. Loaded with flavor, super thin crust, first I've had like this from any pizzeria. The only trouble you may have is deciding which slice to try, because when you walk in, there are around 20 different pizzas on display, ready to eat, and believe me, you will want to try many of them. I have also tried their Rice Balls(hard to find these days) and they are satisfying. Finally, not only can you rely on them for delivery, but feel comfortable taking the family to dine in in their decent size dining area. Their entrees can compete with the likes of many great Italian restaurants I've been to in the NYC area. One time I called the owner to say that the Chicken Marsala I had delivered was overcooked and tough. 20 minutes later I had an entirely new order and side pasta at my door. That is customer satisfaction that will keep me a loyal customer. Try the Chicken Francese! Enjoy, Bada-bing, Bada-boom Sal F.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

This is a bit of a 'trendy' pizzeria, while it has the normal toppings they've got about a dozen or more oddly topped pizzas including buffalo wing, and BBQ chicken. The kids liked the variety. Prices and service were reasonable. Definitely worth visiting if in the area.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Stopped in for lunch shortly after they opened and was first struck with the confusing ordering system they have. When you walk in, there is a seating area / dining room directly in front of you and the counter with all the pizza to your left. Unfortunately, with all the people in line ordering it's difficult to gauge where you need to stand to order and where to pay without bumping into other customers. In addition, the soda fountain and drink coolers are directly behind where people are standing, so it gets a little cramped during the lunch hour rush. We ordered slices and soda. When I went to get diet soda from the fountain, it was empty. When I mentioned it to the cashier, who appeared to be one of the owners, he said he'd be fixing it in a minute. Well, that never happened as he got busy with other customers. It seems they do need to get a system in place for inventory and dealing with crowded lunch times The pizza was your average Italian pizza in a glass counter display that sits out all day until needing to be heated up. I'll try it again sometime in the future to see it anything has changed, but I'd give it a little while. Overall, it has lots of potential and a huge customer base given all the businesses and hotels within a short distance.

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

This pizza/pasta place is terrific. They have a wide variety of different slices available. I like the chicken w vodka sauce and the sesame chicken slice. Staff is very friendly and the place is new and very clean. Dinners and wings good also. Give them a try!

1  Thank Justin V