3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$410
Hotels.comUS$410
Expedia.comUS$410
TravelocityUS$410
Orbitz.comUS$410
Agoda.comUS$442
All reviews aqua terrace relaxation room front desk charlie palmer soaking tub resting area fitness center deep tissue massage girls trip the stuffed french toast fitness room forest view fitness classes celebrate our anniversary the entire staff hotel is beautiful new construction
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

We booked this trip on a whim. While coming back from upstate we decided to stay here and wow, were we pleasantly surprised! The hotel as well appointed and feels like a spa experience the moment you walk in. You were taken care of with five star service the moment you check in. The rooms are well appointed and beautifully decorated staff is friendly and the facilities are top rate. We travel extensively and booked this on TripAdvisor last minute, what a great call! Close to town, Rhinebeck is charming and whimsical. I found this place on a lark, what a gem. Will be coming back with friends soon. You won’t be disappointed

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ed Kellogg, General Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa Rhinebeck, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Dear TravelYid,
We appreciate your kind comments and hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2022

Walk just one block down from the main road of the small quaint town of Rheinbeck, NY and set off the side road - Mirabeau greets you with a French flair - the forest in the background. Enter the doors and be greeted by friendly staff such as Joshua and John and Bill who aim to please and make your stay pleasant and comfortable. The atmosphere is so calming and beautiful. The rooms are so relaxing.

Eat at WIllow Restaurant and enjoy the exquisite surroundings with absolutely fresh farm to table delicious meals cooked to perfection by chef Lee. The pleasant staff Erin and Sara will serve with a smile. Very attentive and accommodating.

Rest at the Spa in such a peaceful settings with service by Stephanie who also greets with a smile and is there to service you. Gift shop offers a nice selection.

Best special vacation spent all around.
Come once - and a definite come back again!

Room tip: Best views front and back - spacious rooms with baths.
Date of stay: June 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I will share them with our excellent staff. They are the key to your enjoyment and our success.

Reviewed 9 June 2022

My two best friends and I visited for the day. We had 2&3pm appointments for massages and a facial. Once you book a service you get a free day pass, we booked yoga aa well as lunch outside. I had the most incredible massage with Caitlyn. She opened my third eye from a head massage portion that completely blew my mind. I walked out of there ready to book another appointment with her! She's amazing. I highly recommend this spa and staying the entire day to take advantage of the outdoor spa pool and walk the grounds. We had the best day!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your kind comments. It sounds like you had an enjoyable experience. I will pass along your note to Caitlyn.
Thank you.

Reviewed 2 June 2022 via mobile

Hotel is beautiful. Service was ok. The hotel seemed very busy overall, this may have impacted our experience. We spent about an hour at the pool, where the attendant took two 15 minute breaks and forgot my food order until I reminded her. At dinner, the servers were running around like crazy, I think they needed more staff. I waited about 15 minutes for my drink, asked a second server for it, saw it made but it sat until I went up and got it. The dinner was good, can’t complain about that. Went to the bar for a nightcap, but they were closed or closing. The bartender felt bad and made us a drink. The hotel room and bathrooms were gorgeous. I’d like to give it another try, but I wouldn’t spend $600 + on a room the next time.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaryroseT T

Maryrose,
I'm glad you like the resort but apologize for any service delays. We have been extremely busy especially on the weekends and are always trying to improve. We hope you visit again or try our resort in Skaneateles.
I appreciate the comments.

Reviewed 4 April 2022

The Mirbeau is the perfect hotel for a weekend getaway. It is centrally located, in the heart of Rhinebeck, just steps away from the local restaurants and village shops.
The staff at this establishment were exceptional. At check-in, we were greeted by William, with a friendly and welcoming smile. He was extremely helpful, recommending some top-notch local restaurants. The rooms were impeccable….warm and cozy fireplace, spa-like bathroom, and a spacious suite.
At night, the cocktail lounge was the perfect spot for a nightcap. Amber served the drinks with a cheery disposition.
Breakfast at Willow was delicious….I highly recommend. Our server, Kierra, was a delight. She made us feel like home.
My family and I will most definitely be returning for another visit. The hotel has exceeded my expectations.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ed Kellogg, General Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa Rhinebeck, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2022

Dear Guest,
We are glad you enjoyed your getaway with us and appreciate all of your comments. I will share them with our staff.
We hope to see you again soon.
Thank you.