3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$555
Hotels.comUS$555
TravelocityUS$555
PricelineUS$555
Orbitz.comUS$555
Agoda.comUS$587
All reviews aqua terrace relaxation room charlie palmer soaking tub resting area fitness center deep tissue massage the stuffed french toast front desk staff girls trip fitness room forest view fitness classes celebrate our anniversary the entire staff hotel is beautiful new construction
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

My husband and I visited Mirbeau spa this weekend . It was our 1st time and it def won't be our last . Where do I begin..

The second you pull up to the parking lot you see a beautiful building . You park , as you walk in you hear soft music playing . The front desk staff was very welcoming an Offer a free glass of champagne . The decor and the presentation of the hotel is beautiful . The elevators have this pretty pattern cloth on the wall.

Room

WOW, the headboard on the bed is beautiful , loved the fireplace . The bed was very comfortable , the pillows a little too soft but not a deal breaker .The bathroom has (2) sinks. Storage for towels , even had a small black face towel that said makeup. I though that was so cute! They have refillable body wash / lotion / shampoo conditioner available to use and purchase. The fragrance of their products is so good .
We had the Forest view but it wasn't anything to pay the extra $20 for . Its just green trees . I love the 2 chairs by the bed . Nice place to sit and enjoy the room coffee. The coffee machine / brewer was really good and they have instructions posted.

Spa/hot Tub/ quiet room

We had massages booked . The massage itself Was very good . My Masseuse was very sweet and gave me a few recommendations of things to do. (Poets walk and holy cow ). The outdoor hot tub was nice . Not many chairs . I would say about 11 total . I LOVED the way they displayed the towels on a towel hanger . The lady at the bar was so nice and made excellent drinks . Shes by herself so if she had to pick up food she would be gone for a few minutes . But shes worth the wait . I had a few mimosas and a mojito . We tried the Cesar wrap . Everything was delicious .

We waited in the quiet room to be called for our massages . Its a room with cool back chairs . Very relaxing . Unfortunately as other reviews stated the quiet room is on the way to the hot tub and to the bathrooms . It has to be Walked into to access the other parts . Not very "quiet " since it has traffic all the time.

My FAV part of the spa were the SHOWERS. Everything you need is in the individual shower rooms. Towels , shampoo , conditioner , body wash. Then you throw the used Towels in a romper . The shower in the spa is a Million times Nicer, bigger and prettier then the shower in the room. My favvv part!

Restaurant

We only sat down for breakfast . Their sourdough Bread is out of this world . Delicious mimosas. The bacon the pancakes. Omg the home fries. So flavorful!

Area

Rhinebeck looks so nice . There's a few stores to walk around and visit . There's a cvs 5 minutes away incase u need something . The area looks nice and safe .

Were from NY , as a New Yorker we had 1 big complain . Everything is closed soooooooo early . Even the gas station . It was around 9:30-10 and we had no place to get a Snapple or a soda . The hotel only had 1 club soda/ water and liquor .

Overall , im so happy we discovered this hotel . Cant wait for our Christmas visit !

1  Thank Kimberly O
Ed Kellogg, General Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa Rhinebeck, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Kimberly,
I appreciate your wonderful and thorough comments. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We try very hard to make the resort pleasant and take pride in our staff. We hope you join us for lunch or dinner the next time.
And you're right, the Village gets a little sleepy after 9.

Reviewed 28 July 2022

My friend & I had the most fabulous visit to the Mirabeau inn at rhinebeck! It was her first stay & my second. Our room was beautiful & the spa was incredible. The most peaceful relaxation room ever. However, I have to say that the staff was our favorite part of the stay. Billy checked us in with a huge smile & warm welcome (he remembered me from my last visit). In the evening T.J. took care of us and made us feel really special. I cannot wait for my next visit!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Ms. Kaplan
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. I will let Billy and TJ know.
See you soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2022 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our trip to mirbeau. The location is idyllic in beautiful Rhinebeck. The actual hotel was beautiful both inside and out. We noted how clean and well kept the facility was. Right from the moment we checked in, we felt welcome and at home. We must give a shout out to Harris who was so personable and accommodating! He was fantastic!! We didn’t eat on premises(we visited terrapin and Gigis which were both delicious) but we did enjoy the spa. Shane was fabulous and the spa was overall delightful. Although it was hot outside, we enjoyed the aqua terrace in the evenings. We would definitely recommend this spa!!

Dear deborah,
We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you try Willow on your next visit. I will pass along your comments to the Spa.

Reviewed 8 July 2022

What a wonderful surprise to find that the Mirbeau Spa is located right downtown in beautiful Reinbeck, NY. This is a gorgeous boutique Spa hotel with impeccable service and amenities. From the moment we stepped inside, Billy at the front desk, made us feel immediately welcome. His service was incredible and I found the same to be true of many others on staff at this wonderful little find! Everything about this place was Luxurious and definitely worth a visit!

Dear Guest,
I'm glad to see that you had a wonderful stay with us. Please visit again soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

We booked this trip on a whim. While coming back from upstate we decided to stay here and wow, were we pleasantly surprised! The hotel as well appointed and feels like a spa experience the moment you walk in. You were taken care of with five star service the moment you check in. The rooms are well appointed and beautifully decorated staff is friendly and the facilities are top rate. We travel extensively and booked this on TripAdvisor last minute, what a great call! Close to town, Rhinebeck is charming and whimsical. I found this place on a lark, what a gem. Will be coming back with friends soon. You won’t be disappointed

Dear TravelYid,
We appreciate your kind comments and hope you visit again soon.