US$229
US$169
Courtyard Kingston(Kingston)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$179
Hampton Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$82
US$135
US$131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$109
US$98
QualityInn
All reviewspiescarriage housethe main housedessert tablefeed the chickensjuniper roomviolet roomfarm fresh eggscookieshudson valleyprivate patiosunset roombed and breakfastwalking trailscommon areaswonderful weekendmade us feel at home
Reviewed 29 October 2011

We visited Whistlewood for the first time in mid-October. The property is outstanding and Maggie is a warm and gracious hostess. We stayed in the Morningside Room at the Carriage House and have rarely had a more cozy, well-appointed, or comfortable room. Maggie's breakfasts are excellent. We also felt that the comaraderie with her other guests was great. We have already reserved the same weekend for 2012.

Dave and Robin N.
10/29/11

Reviewed 27 October 2011

WhistleWood is wonderful! We have stayed at B&Bs all over the world and this is THE best experience we have ever enjoyed. Easy driving distance to the FDR home and library and the Culinary Institute as well as the wonderful community of Rhinebeck - home of amazing dining. Stay here - you won't regret it!!

1  Thank Mike L
Reviewed 21 October 2011

I was targeting the Rhinebeck area for a getaway, by myself, and found WW farm on trip advisor. All the reviews and pictures are the truth! I spent three days and felt at home, comfortable and cared for! The rooms are gorgeous and comfortable. There is plenty of room for long walks. I walked for an hour on the country roads surrounding the property.

For lunch or dinner I recommend Arielle and Aroi restaurants. The WW breakfast kept me full most of the day so I only got hungry for dinner. I also walked and shopped in town. There are many historic sites, colleges and the culinary institute to visit too. WW makes a great based camp for doing site seeing in the area.

The WW team is friendly and helpful. Guests are nice and respectful of others.
I couldn’t believe how quiet the place was which enabled me to get a lot of rest!

The animals on the farm are great too. Jake the big black friendly dog and his friend the cat hung out with me by the fire pit one night. The horses will allow you to pet them and the chickens enjoyed being fed breakfast scraps. I enjoyed eating their eggs for breakfast! YUM!!

You know a place is good when you see money being invested in its upkeep and improvement. WW team work to keep the place clean and inviting for all.

By the way, I met people from Kansas City, Iowa and Scotland!

Give it a try, you will be happy you did!
Barbara Monahan

Room Tip: all the rooms are nice
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 15 October 2011

My husband and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. There really is no better get-a-way from the city than this spot. Its quiet. Clean. The rooms are cleverly designed, nice quilts and cool furniture. The grounds are ridiculously well-kept and beautiful.

I also would like to add that I called the owner to get a second-choice option for a stay when WWF was all book and she was a delight = helped me even though she knew I was not staying with her that trip. CLASSY crew - very nice people.

Dogs can come if crated - another huge bonus.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2011

With the disaster of Hurricane Irene, I was held to the west bank of the Hudson for my final week of vacation. I was lucky to find that the Wyoming room was open and I slept there for three nights; listening to the horses neigh, seeing the clouds slowly drift, eating the well prepared breakfast ...
WhistleWood is a perfect retreat.