“Nice place with good service.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #35 of 120 Restaurants in Riverhead
Reviewed 13 June 2017

My family and I visited this Chipotle location when it was fairly new. The staff still seemed a little nervous as they were getting antiquated with their roles in the business. My kids had won coupons for free kids meals though our local library reading program and they clearly stated on the coupon what the kids could have. Unfortunately the girl helping us thought she knew what came with it, but it ended up not being the case. We were charged for them at first and our cost for the order seemed very high. However before we said something the manager took notice and saw the coupons. The manager quickly corrected the price and was even kind enough to include my wife's meal for free. They did this as a token of appreciation for our business. I would of been fine paying the price for my wife's meal, but management went above and beyond to please us as costumers. Having been in the food business for over 25 years I never give anyone a hard time for making a mistake, however I didn't even have to say a word here. I even praised the manger and crew for their great service and for what they did for us. They went above and beyond the call of service. The food was pretty good also and the store was very clean as well. I will go back here again if I am ever out in Riverhead.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I love Chipotle, and never ever had a problem in the past. I got tacos, 2 steak one chorizo, my honey got a chorizo bowl. Booth were very good. The guacamole had a funny taste, not sure why. There was no ice in the ice machine nor ice tea. The ice came quickly but the ice tea took a while. Very tasty, with real lemmons.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick dinner. I got my rice bowl. The person making my bowl seemed to be bothered. I get rice and beans, I always ask to drain the beans. The server was in such a rush, mind you nobody was on line behind me. I asked for the rest of my fixings and took my bowl. Although it was not completely as I asked for it was still good.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

It was my first time and it was well worth the visit. Good and delicious food, great prices, nice and friendly staff, fast service. Great atmosphere and great location.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

This was our first Chipotle experience but will not be our last. Easy to read menu, so many hot fresh choices and the blend of flavors was outstanding. We dined on chorizo burritos, steak burritos and a chicken burrito bowl. Everything was made to order right in front of you, plentiful and delicious. Great friendly, attentive staff. Enjoy!