“Garlic Festival”

Add it.
Garden of Eve
Ranked #51 of 128 Restaurants in Riverhead
Reviewed 21 September 2015

Attended the garlic festival here today. Plenty to see and do for the entire family. Many varieties of garlic available for purchase. Bluegrass band was quite enjoyable even if hay bale seating was a little itchy.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

I've passed by this farm stand many times, always meaning to stop, but never did until last weekend. I'd caught a glimpse of their sign raving about the food in the café, and decided to give it a shot. I had the grass fed beef hamburger that came with home fries and a small salad. I must say that it was the BEST burger I've ever had, a hearty size, and cooked to perfection. There were two children in our party who had grill cheese and bacon sandwiches, and the picky eaters had no leftovers! This market/café/farm has a play area for young children, farm animals to observe, a snake in a cage, which my daughter got to pet, and in the back a track with go-karts for kids to pedal. I recommend stopping there to enjoy the plants, market, family activities, and truly delicious food.