“Probably the worst chinese food I have ever had”

Tong Fu Chinese Buffet
Ranked #86 of 120 Restaurants in Riverhead
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 February 2017

This restaurant serves watered down tasteless food. The food is cold and watery. no taste at all. Doesn't"t even deserve one star!

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

This is a nice place to go for lunch, the staff here are very nice and friendly. Not much to chose from from but the food here was very good and delicious.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Went on a Monday night (6:30 PM) after Splish Splash and went with a large group. Large room like most buffets and almost everything was cold/warm/just coming up to temperature. Looked as if it would have stayed the same unless people came in. Then, during the meal they brought out hot dishes and the food was better. But during the time we were there from 6:30 - 7:30 there were a total of 3 people who came in. If ANY chinese buffet is good, a lot of people show up. Staff was very nice and friendly, but this place is on life support

1  Thank Brian D
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

We didn't stay long enough to eat. My son and I ordered our drinks then went to check out the food. Not only was there not much of a selection, the food was cold. We decided there was nothing there we liked so we told the woman at the counter we changed our minds and weren't going to stay. She was so angry and demanded I pay for the one soda I ordered which I didn't touch. I had no cash on me only a cc, she wouldn't take it said I needed cash. I had to scrounge up $2 in change from my car. (After I took a sip realized it wasn't even a sprite but something generic. I would not return to that place. Bad service and terrible food!

3  Thank SrelheS
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

excluding the fried foods the steamed foods are excellent which make it a great buffet. The staff is very friendly and attentive. GL

1  Thank Glogogirl