All reviews putting green front desk full kitchen rochester greece separate bedroom beer and wine make your own waffles complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again beds were very comfortable olive garden business center excellent stay exercise room yogurt sofa bed great room
Reviewed 27 September 2016

all positive! We stayed here for three nights, all good, close to where we wanted to be. so all good!
If there is a down side.. the breakfast was quite basic, but certainly good! bed and room ok, clean, ok.

Room Tip: ik schat in dat alle kamers hier wel rustig liggen
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Natalie M, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Thank you for completing a review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you received a room close to where you wanted to be. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We continuously strive to improve the quality of our breakfast. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

A planned trip for my wife's birthday brought us to this location. We were greeted by a very friendly and helpful front desk staff who ensured our room was ready even though our arrival was earlier than the check-in time. This was the start a a very good experience for the remainder of our stay. My wife has already ask for us to return again soon.

Room Tip: Request rooms on a higher floor and away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind comments! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us for your wife's birthday. I am happy that you were able to get an early check-in and that you found the desk staff helpful. I am very happy to hear of your return in the near future!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here. We were just traveling through for one night. The hotel is very close to everything. You can walk to any eating or drinking establishment. We stayed in a smoking room and there was no stale smell of cigarettes . My husband who isn't a smoker couldn't tell it was a smoking room. We didn't take advantage of the breakfast because we left too early in the morning but I have had it in another location and it was really good. Very clean rooms and attentive staff.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time out to fill out a review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very close to several restaurants which is definitely a convenience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and the staff. I hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Adam, who checked us in was great. The room was ready and clean. I found the bed to be very comfortable and the shower to have very good pressure. They serve breakfast, dinner and beer and wine as part of your stay. We only had the breakfast which was sufficient. We did not use the pool. We did eat at the Distillery which was located within walking distance, it was American fare (sports bar). The wings and pastrami sandwich was very good. We were only there for two days, so this was a very good value for our stay. If I am back in Rochester, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor (5th), there really is not a view, but that's because of the overall location. Quiet room.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind review. I am happy to hear that you found our guest suite to be clean and comfortable. I am pleased to hear that you took advantage of our hot complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

room 512 - excellent set up for a family with a king size bed and pull out for the kids. rooms are clean and modern. no fan in the bathroom is a design error. having a full kitchen with stove top, microwave, fridge, etc is a huge deal and a great benefit. breakfast in the morning is pretty good. amazing that two ladies run it all, considering how busy it is. pool was nice ( no bathroom in the pool area is a design error). golfers - putting green in the back of hotel. free parking and quick check-in. hotel is located near shopping and restaurants. 5 minute drive to Strong Musem. we will return to this hotel, for sure !

Room Tip: top floor always avoid those footsteps above
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time out to fill out a survey! I am so pleased that you had a great stay with us! I am happy that you enjoyed the guest room and the kitchen area. It's great to hear tht your family had a nice stay and enjoyed going to the Strong Museum. We hope to see you again in the future!