“Excellent Value. A Wonderful Place to Stay”

Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed 4 September 2017

This will go down in our travel memories as such a pleasant and wonderful experience! First, the room rate was around the same as Hampton, Hilton Garden Inn, HI Express, the moderate priced hotels in the area. But what you get is SO MUCH MORE!
You get more space -- a suite - with two large TVs, a kitchen with full fridge, a stove and microwave, supplies, a clean complete bathroom and a comfy clean bed. PLUS a free light dinner that includes wine and beer (yes, free). The dinner is in a large, light filled area with a fireplace. Free breakfast of course, is provided. Later at night I was wanting popcorn and my husband went down to the store to see if they had some we could pop in our room microwave. He called me on his cell to tell me they didn't have any. The front desk staff overheard him and said "We have some" and gave him two packs. When my husband asked "How much do I owe you?" they said "Free." So once again, we were pleasantly surprised and delighted. Homewood Suites will be at the top of our list when we travel from how on. They aren't everywhere, but if there's one where we're traveling, we will be staying there. Nicely done, HS!

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, which was quiet but also close to the lobby.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Patrick C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear sharon110,

Thank you for your very kind review. We are so glad you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We strive to make all of our guests feel at home and I am very happy we were able to do this for you. All of your comments have been shared to the team here and all were very happy!

Homewood Suites are a great place to stay and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Evening social is spectacular! Hot breakfast is fantastic! I had 4 kids with me and never had to worry about meals which is HUGE for me! This is a great place to stay and it's so clean and all the staff are so anxious to help! I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Tim K,

Thank you for staying with us and for your great review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The breakfast and dinner at the Homewood is a great way to save money and still enjoy good food especially when traveling with a family.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoy staying at Homewood Suites. The room and pool area were clean and comfortable - but the food was a disappointment. Both breakfast and the social hour featured items that weren't very tasty. The pool area was very clean and not very busy.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Diane K,

Thank you for your feedback and I am glad you enjoyed most of your stay. We appreciate the feedback in regards to your dining experience as it only helps us to improve the level of service we provide.

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We were greeted right away by a friendly host, she was very helpful. The welcome home reception is a great way to start any stay.
The room was large and stocked properly. It felt spacious and the beds were very comfortable.
Will stay here the next time in Greece.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Dwane B,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Homewood Suites Rochester Greece. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and received a warm welcome. I will share your comments with the team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Never felt more welcome at a hotel. The staff member at the check in (wish I would remember her name!) made us feel like we are at home. The evening social was as good as a restaurant dinner - fresh salad, fresh fruit, delicious soup, cheese and crackers, spinach dip, two kinds of beer and red and white wine. Yum. The room was super clean and comfortable. I wish the pool was just a tiny bit bigger, and that the breakfast matched the quality of the evening snacks, but overall this was a VERY pleasant stay. I am speaking for myself as well as for my wife and daughter. I do travel a lot so have a good basis for comparison.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dmitri K
Patrick C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Dmitri K,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and were welcomed. This is what we strive for. We understand guests may travel a lot and we want everyone to be happy and comfortable when staying with us.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.