See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Reen's is everything you want in a Bed and Breakfast - friendly, knowledgeable innkeeper, charming house, comfortable room, nice neighborhood, good breakfast and very reasonable pricing. I will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I found Reene on the net and I'm glad I did. Gorgeous old 107 year house that has been very well loved. The owner and host Reene is absolutely wonderful. She tends to your every need. We had a really nice breakfast. We stayed two nights in town for a wedding. This b&b has it all plus superb prices no one can beat. I'd highly recommend this b&b.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I was coming to Rochester for one night to visit friends that just moved into a nursing home. I don't know the area at all so was so pleased to stay in an affordable bed and breakfast. It made my quick trip that much more special and meaningful. The flexibility and special touches the owner did for me were unbelievable. I highly recommend this wonderful home. Thank you Reen and Jane!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This is a bit late. But better late than never. Fantastic place. I was offered to stay at cousins but decided to stay here. No regrets. Reen, thank you for the chats and information you provided me for our project. Will keep you updated when we head out for France. Thanks so much.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Such a clean, well kept Inn. Reen is such an awesome hostess and Inn Keeper! My husband and I stayed here for a week and then I am continuing staying on for work... she gave us an abundance of ideas for sightseeing and don't miss her delicious breakfasts! Such a delight!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business