Roscoe Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Roscoe
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
Downsville Motel(Downsville)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

The owners should be ashamed. The motel is a mess. Besides the ripped old furniture, the place needs serious cleaning and updating. Dead bugs in the plastic wrap on the lamp shades. I will NEVER stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Vanessa H
Reviewed 7 June 2017

just returned from 4 days at roscoe motel.Room had 2 double beds,TV with severel working channels,microwave and refrigerator.Room was clean with ample towels and clean bedding.My son had a nice single room with a padio overlooking the beaverkill.mane nice fishermen stayed there and we enjoyed visiting with them.

Room Tip: room overlooking beaverkill
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2016

The Roscoe Hotel is a good, basic motel, with affordable prices (from $71 per night with AAA or AARP). Badly in need of repair and updating, but kind of quaint and a trip back to the 50's in terms of style of room and decor. Everything in my room worked fine (air conditioning, TV, hot water, shower, etc.), so a good stay for the money. Owners were very nice.

Had a view of the Beaverkill from my window, which was a bonus.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2016

my husband,son and i stay at this motel each year.It is located right on the beaverkill and close to fishing spots.the rooms are old but clean.rooms have a tv,micriwave ane comfortable beds.Motel is located near severel restaurents.

Room Tip: room overlooking beaverkill
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank maryfemia
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Even though I have reviewed this motel before, I spent a week here in late July 2015. Water was a little above above normal summer level, and just cool enough to walk Beaverkill directly behind the motel. I was rewarded not once, but twice with 14" Brookies. What more can I ask..owners were gracious, room was clean, and enjoyed company of other guests during my stay. It was well worth what I consider a nominal fee for a motel room nowadays. 8 days here = 4 days at most other motels on I81 corridor. See you next summer!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo